Wish me all the luck please 🍀

That’s fantastic @Francisco! I’m glad you found your true calling! He’s right @mrs Abs! It’s time to take that leap of faith and do what you really want to do! You can do anything you set your mind to!

2 Likes

Hey :smile: im good thank you for asking!

Looking forward to my beautiful flowers :hibiscus: :sunflower: :blossom:

How are you doing?

Thanks @Francisco you guys are so right, I need to focus on something that’s going to make me happy! That’s so cool you followed your dream. I need to take note! <3 You absolutely are a teacher now! :heart_eyes:

Hopefully @Tamera ! There’s things I definitely want to do, so I’m going to start doing them :slight_smile:

Thanks @kasie Now’s the time to shine :star2:

It definitely drains me @TheTravelWitch! Like my husband was telling me, there’s no need to do something just to pay the bills, the bills are paid so do something you enjoy :sparkles:

5 Likes

Are you meditating regularly?! Journaling? I must insist on you doing those things!! Things can look pretty dark whenever big changes are on the menu. And a career path change is a big deal so you don’t want to rush any decisions…

In the end, I think a lot of it is trial, error, and luck! :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Your husband is so right! :+1: It’s like that saying:

It can be hard to go against the clear, normal path (working that 9-5 company job). It may take time and be scary to branch off from what you know, but you are a strong, brave, and fierce witch! :sparkling_heart::grin:

If things don’t work out, you can always try again for a more standard job. But if you don’t take that risk and try for your dreams, you will never know what could have been!

Francisco shared some great advice- take care of yourself, log your thoughts along the way, and listen to what your heart is telling you! I’m cheering for you, @mrs- big hugs! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Journaling yes, meditating I must do more of. I’m going to start carving out a specific time window every morning for meditation :slightly_smiling_face:

The other morning I got uo at 5am and sat looking out the window and just meditated until the sun came up. It was so pretty and peaceful :sunny: a lovely way to start the day!

5 Likes

Thank you @TheTravelWitch :slight_smile: it’s lovely to have such a great support network in you guys :heart:

5 Likes

@mrs, I need to start doing a daily meditation as well! Want to start with 15 mins ( For now) everyday/or night not including rituals and spells. I’m working on this new path. A bit at a time.
Thank you,
Blessed be

4 Likes

@mrs, follow your heart! We often don’t know, what doors the universe wants us to open. Maybe it’s time to open a new door!

4 Likes

Thank you! @walter I’m taking it as a sign that I should focus more on my skincare business and my general health and happiness :two_hearts:

It’s come at a good time for me cosmically as well :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

That’s great to hear, Abs! There’s a lot of overlap between Witches and business owners. After all, both are the type of people who can make things HAPPEN!

Go for it and let us know about your products or ideas!!

4 Likes