Witch by nature, student by choice

Blessings to all, I’m Cynthia and I’m from Canada, I have always instinctually known that I was a witch. I have been dabbling in the craft since as far as I can remember. Lover of nature I even signed up as a scout leader and helped countless teenagers learn to love and respect all that nature gives us.
Recently my middle child of 19 has been asking me about sending intentions to the universe and wanting to learn more about the craft. So I decided to better educate myself, in a more structured manner, in order to better help her…and I will also benefit from a multitude of tried and true knowledge from experienced professionals and not just go on my instincts.
Have a Blessed day

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Cynthia! :raised_hands:

That’s amazing! I believe this is one of the most important aspects of anyone’s Craft, no matter what you believe otherwise, respect and love for nature should be above all! :deciduous_tree: :sunflower: :rabbit2:

If you wish to share, it would be great to know more about the things you learned from nature as a scout leader. You can always create a new topic here: Wisdom Sharing Forum

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Merry Meet! Welcome to our little corner of the world! You will find a ton of information here, good videos and articles and a lot of people that can and will answer questions for you. This site will keep you VERY BUSY!!
Blessed Be
Roxanne

2 Likes

Hi Cynthia! I love the title. I too have always known the craft came naturally. Blessed be!
Christina from Texas

1 Like