Witch Name

So I am truly a baby witch and need help coming up with a unique witchy name. Any Suggestions?

Things I enjoy:
Candles! Fall scents are my favorite. I can burn those all year long.
The Beach
Hiking
Solitude- Love being alone at times to just think and enjoy the silence
Waking up before Sunrise. The best feeling is drinking my coffee/Tea and seeing the sky go from black to grey
Books-I can read all day.
Baking-Though not the best at it.

7 Likes

A witch’s name is very personal, it will come to you in time. Look for signs, and try meditating. You will know when it’s right… I promise.

6 Likes

Warm greetings @Lisset!

How exciting that you are on your way to finding your magickal name! Like Marsha said, it is a very personal journey that can take time, but I completely agree that you will click with your magickal name when the time is right :blush:

It looks like you’ve got a great list of your interests and passions, which is essential as knowing yourself is key to finding your name. I think you are already well on your way to finding your magickal name! :sparkles:

We actually have a Magickal Name Guide that might offer you some additional suggestions and things to consider. If you’d like to take a look, you can find it here:

Wishing you all the best on your quest for your name, Lisset! I’m cheering for you! :tada:

Good luck and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I don’t personally have a magical or witch name :thinking: but I agree with @BryWisteria and @marsha that they’re very personal. They may not even be connected to things you already enjoy! Meditating on them is a great first step to figuring it out. I don’t think anyone here would be able to give you a name that’s a good representation of yourself. :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.