Witchcraft & Psychic (YouTube videos) ๐Ÿ“บ

I watch a lot of Youtube :sweat_smile: and came across these 3 videos and I found them entertaining and interesting. Thought id share them with you all and would like to know your thoughts and or opinions on them!

4 Likes

Hi @Missa Thank you for sharing these videos, I watched the first one which I thought was cool. I enjoy finding these type of videos where its an Interview with Witches. I liked how this one, came of very confident but yet not trying to force his belief or craft on the interviewers. That I think comes off a lot better than going a little too deep into it, and losing the audience. He was very relatable and honest.
Thanks Again,

4 Likes

Ohhh more witchy videos! Going into the to-watch list :grin: The first and the third videos look like conversations and get-to-know a witch/psychic- I really like these kinds of videos :+1: I have to say at first glance the middle one looks like a competition that makes everyone prove their talents on the spot- these types of videos are usually stressful for me to watch :sweat_smile: I always wonder- what if someone is having a bad day or doesnโ€™t work well under pressure? But ahhh maybe Iโ€™m overthining it. Iโ€™m looking forward to watching the videos! Thanks for sharing, @Missa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I enjoyed the first one too!

2 Likes

Yesss haha all of them were quite interesting to watch!

2 Likes