Witches Ball Bursts

So I could use some insight here. I purchased a witch’s ball. I just took it out of the bag and it burst!

5 Likes

@Trese

There are a lot of old tales about witch balls breaking!

If a witch ball falls and breaks, it has simply done its job and needs to be replaced or changed if intention has changed It is the same if the color fades. Moon Magic & Witch Balls

If you just bought it, can you return it? It sounds like it was defective.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Oh no! That really sucks that you just got it and it broke :confused: I’m with @marsha though – it sounds like it was defective. I would see if you could return it and get a new one.

4 Likes

They wouldn’t replace but gave me crystal. If I knew how to make one I would just remake it

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that! I think we have some posts here on the forum about making witch balls :thinking: let me do some digging for you and see what I can find!

EDIT: This is the one I was thinking of!

Now would be a great time to make a witch ball because you can get those empty clear ornaments and fill them with your ingredients!

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope if you decide to make one that it comes out exactly the way you need it to :blush: :sparkles: :pray:

5 Likes

I’m sorry they wouldn’t return it, but hey, you got a crystal! Here are a couple of videos on Witch Balls and the making of them, hope this will help.

A Brief History of Witch Balls║Witchcraft - YouTube

Witch Ball DIY - How To║Witchcraft - YouTube

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about the witch ball explosion :pray:

When protective items break, I often agree with exactly what Marsha said- that they tend to break when they’ve done their job and have taken a hit for their owner. But since it was brand new and barely out of the bag, it seems like it was indeed defective.

Hooray for a new crystal! :partying_face: :gem: What type did they give you? :grinning:

4 Likes

Orange Calcite

Sorry it took so long to answer

5 Likes

Hi @Trese
Your file didn’t upload. Pls try again!
Love and hugs

4 Likes

No worries at all, @Trese! Goodness knows it is a busy time of year haha. Thank you so much for sharing the crystal- it looks like a beautiful one. I hope it serves you well! :orange_heart: :blush:

Much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Ooooh! I love my orange calcite. It has a great feel to it. Hope you enjoy yours!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.