Witches Bottle

Q-Can I make a witches bottle on the first quarter? Purpose to cleanse negativity and clear path fwd for my business?

Thank you :pray: amazing hive mind x

15 Likes

You can make a witch bottle at any time - the best time is the time that works for you. However, if you want to work with correspondences such as moon phases and days of the week, there are a few different ones to consider.

The Waxing Moon is a great time to do spells of growth. The moon is growing larger in the sky and so is the energy associated with the moon.

The First Quarter Moon is a great time for luck spells and growth. The moon is in the First Quarter today!

The Full Moon is a great time to do any type of spell! The next Full Moon is next Saturday, February 24th.

You can learn more about the moon phases here → Moon Magic: Spells for Every Lunar Phase – Spells8

Thursdays are great days for spells involving business and money. Fridays are great for love and beauty. If the day has passed, you can work with the hour of the day, instead. So today, in my area, the best time to do work related to growth, business, and money is between 4:15 PM and 5:08 PM when the day is ruled by Jupiter.

13 Likes

Thank you :pray: beautiful guidance :slight_smile:

13 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I’m very chaos when it comes to times to do something. I just kinda do it when I want lol. I should probably make an effort to pay better attention to moon phases . If it wasnt for y’all I would not even remember what moon phase it was :joy:

11 Likes

Same. I can’t keep my shiitake together, so I usually don’t follow the moon.

I have a really nice app for following moon phases that tells me when the next full and new moons will be, but guess what? Even with it on my phone’s home screen, I forget to check it. :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah u suggested this to me before downloaded it never used it again. So I deleted it. I guess I’m not that worried or lazy also

7 Likes

I prefer we simply call ourselves Chaos Witches. :laughing: :black_heart:

7 Likes

True statement :joy: :grinning:

7 Likes

@starborn That’s a lovely app. I have the moon phase on my Valhalla app, which I check everyday for the Havamal, but not the current moon phase :person_facepalming::rofl:

6 Likes