"Witches" Video ✨

I found this video to be very powerful! I’m curious to know your thoughts on it!

“Two times TEDx speaker and viral poet, Fleassy Malay is an Internationally renowned, evocative and powerful spoken word artist, speaker and coach. A global advocate for Women’s rights and a fierce voice for the power of authenticity and connection as a social change tool.” http://fleassymalay.com

7 Likes

I have goosebumps and I’m crying.

The amount of energy, the power of the sound in her voice…

Thank you SO much for sharing this. I’m going to be showing everyone I know. @Missa

3 Likes

I’m not into poetry all that well, but that was AWESOME. The power to say no. Wow. Thank you for this. I’ll be sharing this around.

3 Likes

Wow, that was incredible!!
So powerful, I literally had goosebumps watching it. Thanks so much for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

I loved it! Very powerful!

2 Likes

Im not either, i’ve always found poetry confusing but this was really amazing to hear and watch!

2 Likes

The artist has a powerful voice and a wonderful accent. That really puts the poem up over the top.

2 Likes

Totally speechless…not because of lack of words but because I was drawn to every word she was saying. Beautifully put. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

“If they could’ve they probably would have burned us all, but they couldn’t with fire so they did it with words”

I am… speechless. She is incredible. And what a way with her tone, voice, words, everything- wow. It’s a masterpiece.

Thank you so, so much for sharing, @Missa! :pray: I have a new favorite poem :blush: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Missa I absolutely have no words…Other than Beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes