Witchy Planner 2021

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

14 Likes

Anneshakargupta,
I am so happy :blush:
Thank you so much!
I am so thankful for your precious gift! You are such a gift to us!
Thank you Francisco your so great to us! How can I express my gratitude?

Jeannie

11 Likes

Hello @Jeannie1

It’s completely my pleasure. I was using this planner for years, by updating every year, but something was lacking. Today, I know what was lacking, ie joy & happiness that I am getting after sharing this planner with you all.

All of you, from this coven, are my only friends. Spell8 Coven is a gift to me. I am so happy that my friends are using this planner.

13 Likes

Thank you so much!!! You’ve been so generous lately!!! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks @christina4

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing :heart:
This is awesome! Thank you.
:rose: bless be

9 Likes

That’s lovely @Princess_Tara! Thanks so much! I’ve got a planner for this year but I’ll be looking forward to next year’s!

8 Likes

@Princess_Tara
Thank you so much for sharing this. I love it. You are such a blessing, your light shines so bright. I am very much looking forward to the next one, for 2022.
Love always, @marsha

6 Likes

I’m having trouble downloading the planner would you be able to email it to me at hhctiw@gmail.com? If not that’s fine I keep trying.

6 Likes

Greetings @holly5!

Here are some instructions on how to download the planner:

• Click on the link to the Tarot Witchy Planner 2021.
    Make sure you are logged into your Spells8 Account! Some content is only available to logged-in users.

• Click on “Click here to download”, as shown in the picture below:

• A new window should open up as a .pdf viewer. Click the download button as shown in the picture below:

• You can then choose where on your computer you would like to download the .pdf to.

I hope that helped! :pray:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

My pleasure @Sarall

Hello @Amethyst
Yes, please have a look in detail and share your comments with me.

Thanks @marsha anything for my friends.

Nice to meet you @holly5 yes, I will email you.

Thanks @TheTravelWitch for you kind guidance.

4 Likes

anneshakargupta,
I just want to let you know that I printed out my witchy planner and I feel so much better now. I wrote my goals & did a meditation and worked on some runes! I feel like I am on track know!
Thank you!!
Jeannie

5 Likes