Witchy wonderful!

My undying gratitude goes out to @berta for the amazing gift of altar items to start me off!!! I was blown away by the time and energy, not to mention care she’d taken to post them all the way across the world from the US to me in the UK!!
I’ll be forever in her debt.
Thanks again @berta

10 Likes

That’s very kind of you, @Berta! Way to go supporting your fellow witches around the world :hugs::two_hearts:

6 Likes

@tracie2 You are so welcome . It was my great joy to be able to share. THANK YOU for the amazing Tarot reading! Lots to think about there!
Take care of you and I wish you all the best with your ideas for a business… I think you are onto something. I wish I knew more about current marketing trends… Etsy is a place to start. Perhaps you could start a discussion and see if you can connect here with people who know more. HUGS!

7 Likes

Aw, that’s a generous thing to do, @berta :slight_smile::revolving_hearts: cheers to you! :clap:t3:

6 Likes

Awesome job @berta I’m so happy she was able to help you across the pond! I hope they work out for you and keep you on your path of highest good!

6 Likes

Way to go @berta! This just goes to prove this forum is a family.

5 Likes

@berta You’re a great asset to the Forum!! :grin: :clap: :clap:

@tracie2 Did you do any research about how to start on Etsy?? We have had a few topics on members starting Etsy shops.

4 Likes