Work sometimes it feels like it drags on

Now dont get me wrong i love my job. I just sometimes feel burnt out.

7 Likes

Lol, I’m so twisted. Connecting the title and the picture made me think of that Geico commercial with the manikins in the attic and the guy is like, “…Nope.”

I see the coinslot on the one in the back. What is that? A piggybank?

:wink:

A tisket a tasket, It puts the lotion in the basket…

5 Likes

I’ve had mornings that I felt like your doll. All discombobulated.
Then I have coffee and the world is once again safe from Chucky’s Grandma.
Garnet

6 Likes

Its an accurate correct female torso for a doll. And seriously if your actually focasing on the girly bits id be worried

6 Likes

Yea i feel like that most days. But i cant just sit im bed and hide from the hours of work to be done. My customers would not like that very much.

6 Likes

What’s to worry about? :grin: I know what it is. I’m unapologetically twisted, but I get that not everyone enjoys my humor. To each their own.

4 Likes

Oh it was humor sorry i get alot of perverts thinking these are sex dolls when there not there used for therapy( for those who have lost children or have other needs that holding and cuddling a baby can help) there also collected by people and kids love them too. But some people seem to assume because there realistically accurate that there for sex.

5 Likes

Sex with a child sized doll? That’s pretty sick. And the implications…

In my personal morality, the most capital trangression you can commit is unnecessary harm or cruelty to an innocent. Tasteless, crass jokes on occasion aren’t beneath me, but cruelty is.

4 Likes

ya it makes me sick to my stomich but i guess every job has its own verson of creeps. i mostly ignore and block people like that. i honestly do not want to deal with people who think of babies and children like that. now dont get me wrong i love children and babies but in the more normal aspects and will not tolerate dealing with people who would harm a child in such a way.

5 Likes

@anon87969570
Did you ever notice that when a company sells a doll these days, or in catalogs or online, dolls that are covered or their sex blurred out.
I asked a seller once, Why? They said that some people are very offended with nudity.
In a doll?
Hum…they’re either very Victorian or a perv.
Either way, I suggest therapy for them.
Ron, Honey, You’re ok. :grin:
Garnet

2 Likes

Deep breaths, sweet girl. Ron wasn’t being odd. He’s sweet and funny.
Now, I’m naïve, I thought that the torso was put together in 2 pieces and that was where you could reach the strings and hooks.
You learn something new everyday.
Garnet

3 Likes

Huh sweet. Now that’s something I haven’t been called in a long time. Most people take one look at me with my dyed black hair , racoon eyes gothic makeup and my leather jackets and assume im a bad girl.

Raccon eye makeup.

2 Likes

Too much of anything- even things we love and enjoy!- is still too much. When you feel like that, it means it’s time to take a break!

If you’ve still got a few hours on your shift, perhaps open a window and get some fresh air :window: , pour yourself a hot coffee or tea :coffee:, and do a free gentle stretches to help refresh :person_in_lotus_position:

You can do it, Nikita- I hope the burned-out feeling fades away soon and you’re feeling better soon! :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.