Working with crossroads

At the back of my property 3 different properties come together. Would that be a crossroad?

4 Likes

I think in the basic definition of the word, no, that wouldn’t be considered a crossroad. I believe a crossroad is considered an intersection of two or more roads. It can also be looked at as an intersection of two or more methods of traveling, I believe? I’m not well-versed in crossroads. Maybe someone else here would know more :blush:

5 Likes

I found an article called the magic of the crossroads. She says that cross roads occur when there are two different enviroments come together like a field and the edge of a forest or the land and the ocean. I have a field at the edge of a forest.

5 Likes

That makes sense!

4 Likes

@Ostara and @MeganB u are both correct in your assertion for the meaning of a crossroad. Megan yours is the literal translation, who most ppl will be most familiar. Linda yours is the more metaphysical. Even tho its two environments it happens on a metaphysical plane. Think of it kind of like an in between.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.