Working with frequencies

Hello all!

I’m back from Sacramento. The trip changed me for the better as a human and I survived the great heatwave! And now, I’m back to my studies in all things witchy and all things vibrational.

I want to share my knowledge of working with frequencies. This includes using frequencies to set your personal vibration before casting.

But I wanted to see how many of us are interested in learning about this subject and how far along in knowledge you are among those interested. I hate to start with the very basics if those interested already understand at a higher level.

So who wants to learn about vibrational frequencies and every single possible way to raise your vibration for spellwork?

12 Likes

Ooo this would be a great beginner-friendly set of posts that graduate into different areas. We have energy working & chakras basic & friendly posts already so these kinds of posts would fit right in with them. I will attach some of the information linked posts we have along with other energy working posts, so you can kind of get some inspiration for your own threads.

12 Likes

Hey August! :wave:

I’m happy you’re back and you survived the heatwave :hot_face: because I know how bad it is there! I have family that still live out in California and it’s been about 110F the last few days. :no_good_woman: No thank you!

I think if you’re wanting to write up informational-style posts, go for it! Start wherever you feel is a good starting point – even if you feel like it’s too basic. :sparkles: I think it’s cool that you want to share your knowledge anyway!

As for where to put it – I would put things like that in #witchy-wisdom :mage: That seems like the best category for it!

10 Likes

This sounds fascinating, I’d love to hear more about it! I know that deep down everything we experience and put forward is vibration, and that there are some special healing frequencies, but that’s about it.

There’s someone in the moon circles I’ve been going to who’s learning sound healing, she did a practice session on us this new moon and it was amazing, both hearing and just feeling the vibration, like being bathed in it. So looking forward to the next session tomorrow! :relaxed:

10 Likes

Hi August,

I am new here at Spells 8 and I was just starting to learn about frequencies before I found this website. I would love to get back involved with frequencies. So you can count me in.

Thank you and have a blessed evening,
Medea

10 Likes

I agree & so sorry that I completely skipped that part of my answer. That would be the perfect place to put it & then go through the tags too!

7 Likes

Welcome back @August_Wandering! Congrats on your successful trip- I’m glad you beat the heat and got home safe :heart:

Me! :raising_hand_woman:

I’ve got a pretty basic understanding of frequencies (although I think it overlaps a lot with the energy work I do, just by a different name- I get mixed up with the terms sometimes lol), and I certainly wouldn’t pass over a recap for beginners! Whatever knowledge you feel called to share is a blessing. I’ll look forward to your posts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

The only real thing I know is that they are there, as far as using them or working with them… I have no idea :laughing: I would be a back to the basics case in that respect :joy:

7 Likes

I have read some articles frequencie healing and have listened to some of the Youtube videos for healing and meditation frequencies. I would like to learn more about it. Count me in.

9 Likes

I am curious about what you have to share with us. I have been reading and practicing about this subject, but there is still so much more.
There is a dutch artist who works with geomatric patterns and music to lift up the frequencies.
He writes also in English Cosmic care. Janosh
And here is an example
Activation Self-Love - YouTube

It works for me. I have been to a life presentation and my heart was glowing very fiercely!

9 Likes

I am so excited about everyone’s interest!!!
It seems we have a variety of learning levels, so I will start with the basics and work up to the more advanced concepts and techniques.

I am also very glad to hear some of us are already experiencing the power behind frequency work! It has completely changed my life and the path of my multiple musculoskeletal disorders.

I would have never been able to take that trip to Cali without all the frequency healing I did over the months before the trip.

I AM SOOOOO STOKED TO SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I will begin writing up the posts tomorrow when I’m back on my regular schedule. Today I’m finishing up an energy clearing of my entire home. My husband and I are both working on clearing old family of origin behaviors and energies that are unhealthy. He changed while I was gone and I changed beyond all expectations on my trip. But when I returned, we found ourselves falling back into old habits…then I realized we had not cleared our old energies from the home and we were literally reabsorbing all that we’d worked so hard to clear from our bodies.

So out come the scrub brushes, the sage, and the incense, along with a handy energy clearing spell or two.

And speaking of spells, the freezer spell worked wonders on the situation with my sister and enabled me to put the issue aside and enjoy the time with my daughter and grandchildren.

Thank you, my Witch Sisters!!! You all make my heart soar and my spirit sing! And you all help raise my vibration with your loving kindness!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

That sounds interesting @August_Wandering Count me in! :heart:

6 Likes

I am very excited :laughing: too. I have a huge file of information on frequencies from Pinterest.

Can’t wait… thank you!

Medea

6 Likes

Could anyone point me to the link in Witchy Wisdom where this went? @August_Wandering @BryWisteria @Susurrus @MeganB Please!!! :zap:

I am interested - I do energy working with chakras, reiki, sound in various forms / chanting, instruments, singing bowls etc., also following meditation and practice rituals that increase my frequency by thoughts and acts.

I’m very interested in learning anything new and practicing it! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Hi, i edited the title & such for you. Thank you for sharing this with us :hugs:

3 Likes

Here you go, Jan! :raised_hands: :blush:

Since the really wonderful discussion about frequencies (thanks again, August!) has been successfully launched in the forum, I am going to go ahead and close this initial topic :+1:

4 Likes

August has successfully launched the post! To learn more about it, please visit the new discussion: Let’s talk about vibrations and frequencies in our Crafting