World Meditation Day 🧘‍♀️

Today is World Meditation Day!!! So, I decided to put a bunch of great meditations together.

9 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I use the third one at least three times a week. I’ll go through the others later when I have more time. Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Thanks for the videos and the encouragement, Christina! Happy Meditation Day!! (and by that I mean, every day!) :relieved: :person_in_lotus_position:

4 Likes

Absolutely! I wake up and meditate! It’s a great start for a morning ritual.

4 Likes

That’s great! I enjoy that one too! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:…chakras.

5 Likes

Of course :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::blush:

4 Likes

Of course on World Meditation Day, I didn’t meditate at all. Maybe that’s why I felt scattered & down in the afternoon :thinking:

3 Likes

I try to meditate at least twice a day. But life happens. I do meditate in my morning ritual.

3 Likes

I have been trying to do it at least once a day. I start with mindful breathing and then do a meditation. I’m not really sure why I didn’t yesterday. I don’t remember anything pressing happening. I’ll make sure that I do at least one today.

3 Likes

This is great resource!
Thank you!

4 Likes

I try to as well…if i can’t do twice, i try to get it in before bedtime… Seems to be the easiest for me…i light my candles, incense, prayers and meditate.

Blessed be

5 Likes

Sounds perfect!!! Ending the day and unwinding.

2 Likes

These are wonderful resources! Thanks so much for sharing, @Christina4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope everyone had a lovely official World Meditation Day! Like Francisco said, may your meditation celebrations continue every day! :person_in_lotus_position: :pray::heart: Blessed meditating :grin:

3 Likes