Worst year turned into best year

Hey everyone , I have been away for awhile focusing on myself and things that needed tending. How are you? As most of you know 2020 was the worst year of my life and it was but someone came into my life that I never would have believed was even possible but she did and turned my worst year into the best year of my life. The anniversary date of my fiance’s death is in 22 days , seems like it was only yesterday , but now I think I will be ok when it comes around. I’m feeling very positive and happy which has been awhile. So , are you all in suspense about who it is? Well , she is a famous person known all over the world. I’ll give you a hint , she sings for a band called Arch Enemy. We have chatted now for a couple months , had a digital photo taken which she signed it while I watched her do it . I’m not gonna say her name you’ll just have to look it up. Anyway , hope you all are staying safe and are well , I will catch up more later. Oh and heres something interesting to read , afew things on this site actually. TTYL http://witchesandpagans.com/paganism-101/introduction-to-paganism/304-coming-out-pagan-nw01.html My daily tarot was the Devil.

7 Likes

Thank you very much Flagrum Thorn I am glad that you are much happier and things are finally looking up! This is alot of great information and loved the article that helps with people coming out of the broom closet. So many things to consider and this was just the right article for me.
Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes

Good morning @FlagrumThorn! It’s great to hear from you & take the time you need to get yourself feeling like you again. We will be here when you are ready. I’m happy that you are doing better and have found someone to connect with. I hope you continue to do well! Talk to you soon!

8 Likes

Hi @FlagrumThorn! I’ve been keeping you in my prayers. I’m glad this year is turning out better for you and that you have someone to talk to. That is very good. Thanks for the article! It was good. Hope you’re having a good weekend!

7 Likes

Congratulations on the good news @FlagrumThorn! It seems that the night is really darkest just before the dawn :sunny:

Much love and light to you. Keep the energy flowing, moving…!

5 Likes

Merry meet @FlagrumThorn!

That is wonderful news- I am so happy you have found a light in the darkness and someone to help brighten your days :sun_with_face: May this year continue to surprise you with good things and happy thoughts! :pray:

Love and light to you :two_hearts:

4 Likes