Would love to see your Mabon/Ostara decoration setups

Oh my God, how big and beautiful a purple magic ball is in your altar and it shows itself, you have a big altar and it is very full of content​:crystal_ball::mage::star_struck::ok_hand:t2::candle:

7 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1 , In fact, I should have greeted everyone at the beginning of my membership, but I did not know how to do it and I did not have the confidence to do so, but little by little I realized how it works with this site and I also realized somewhere here Everyone is warmly welcomed and kindly tips and help are sent to me, and I realized that this site is a place to love before it is a place for communication and training of witches, also about the equipment used. Thank you very much for your compliments and encouragement, of course I have not decorated and personalized them yet and I am not good to you.:orange_heart::blue_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1 i hope you have a happy Mabon! :blush:

6 Likes

@Zari My wand is also made from a chopstick and has a purple Amethyst on top…

12 Likes

It’s beautiful, but you did not show all your altars in the photos you sent, you showed a little more in this photo, and it looks much more beautiful and makes me more curious! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Zari,
“Yes”the beautiful purple ball is my moon and it always gives me a glow in my heart :heart::black_heart::heart: thank You thank you Zari thank you! I put pictures up of Persephone, Demeter, because it is the dark half of the year that we are getting ready for the veil to go thinner. I am so blessed to have my lovely coven to share this Mabon with! I did the Corn :corn: Moon spell for the full moon, and I used gold glitter to show currency in my bottle.
Full Corn Moon Spell :corn:

I always can depend on spells 8/ infinite Roots to help guide me through the sabbats! This is my second Mabon and this year I am finally starting to feel more confident in my craft thanks to everyone here! :star:
:sparkles:Blessed be! :sparkles:
:jack_o_lantern::corn:🫑:onion::mushroom:

11 Likes

Muslim Witch,
Yes “gorgeous” I am super impressed :clap::clap::clap:

I absolutely think there’s a spark :zap: of magic 🪄 in your life with that crafting! It really is my favorite to work with wands! I just need to make another wand! I am definitely going to try another time! Know you just need to have a intention! Ha ha ha!
Happy Mabon my dear friend!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Fabian,
I like the Scarecrow

7 Likes

That’s magnificent!

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 everything looks beautiful. You did an excellent job. And I’m sorry to hear your still not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. I lit a candle for you. Also I have a feeling you need to hear this, you are a beautiful soul that shines even when everything around you is dark. You do make a difference to many people every day. You are a thousand percent worth all the good things that will come. And you are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. Sorry if anything was out of line. I just had a strong feeling you needed it. Take care :hugs:

10 Likes

Wow! I’m really loving your Mabon altar!!! I love that part of the tree is a table top, perfect for altars!!? The tree’s energies have blessed your altar!

6 Likes

I love this altar set up! The colors, the different fabrics, the mix of natural and man made, lots of texture and color. Very well done!

6 Likes

I’m like Millie on the top of the box :package: about to tip over and fall! Lol :joy:
I was reading this post and I felt happy :blush: to hear these encouraging words of wisdom! Thank you Crystal your so sweet! I’m lucky to have such a
beautiful soul like you by my side!

This is very true!

Blockquote
Thank you for keeping me in prayer I have been sick and still recovering the doctors wont see me till Monday! So thank you!

Very true thank you!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 you are very welcome. Hope you had a great birthday :partying_face:

9 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Love, love, love the bunny. Love rabbits anyway and have a black lop eared dwarf bunny called diablo when he’s bad and when he’s good he’s called bun bun! :slight_smile:

Your rabbit is well behaved all the time, mine not so much!

11 Likes

Oh love Diablo so cute! :two_hearts:
This is Oreo, we just call her bunny or bun buns as well and she is around 9 months. She’s a otter Netherland dwarf and isnt the best behaved… she will lick and lick you as to say I love you and as soon as you take your hands off her she will run for it and hide… I have 4 kids you see so she isn’t that out going but we still love her heaps😊

12 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch Your rabbit is cuter :heart_eyes: Diablo gets handled heaps but he just is the type of rabbit that’s a snob and has his own mind. Even though he’s neutered he is moody and growls at you when he doesn’t like something. We love him heaps too!

9 Likes

No yours is cuter! I love lop rabbits! My rabbit don’t make any noises but will lightly nip if she if she is really over handled and will occasionally thump after you put her down… that’s when we know she wants to go back to her small shed we made for her… would love to keep her indoors but she just hides out days at a time…

8 Likes

Oh… My… Stars… @JasmineTheBlueJ that altar is stunning. I am in lalalalove

10 Likes

This is so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: although its your first time @MsQ. Real nice. Not bad after all.

6 Likes