Would you be interested?

I’m making a hyperlinked digital grimoire that you can use on a tablet or your phone, with any digital annotation app (GoodNotes5, notability, zoom notes, etc). Although Tablet is optimal!!

(the file is a PDF with hyperlinks imbedded into it, you don’t see the links, they are just there)

You would be able to click the parts of the pages that would direct you to that page…

I’m making two options:
:sparkles:One for baby witches that will have BOS already placed in it…
:sparkles:And one for the witch who wants to make their own categories.

This will allow for complete customization with pictures and digital stickers and to be able to copy and paste and rearrange to your heart’s content. The goal is to be able to send it to print when it is complete and have it as a colorful book through a book printing company that I have used before.

Below are some pictures of what it looks like.

If you’re interested please let me know, Id like to give some away for free before i put it in my Etsy shop.
Once it’s done, ill make a tutorial video on my IG about it.

The first couple of pictures are cover options that will come with the file. There will also be a monthly planner, daily readings, and a journal built in where you can jot down important dates. I am also going to make many templates to use for whatever you feel like. Including weekly and daily planners. I’m pretty excited about this.

It should be done fairly soon.

13 Likes

That looks cool! I’m sure loads of people would be interested in it!

6 Likes

Thus seems really interesting @Ember_Lee. I really like the sound of that!

7 Likes

I just posted this to my IG, it shows what I have made so far.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRSjPwKjbx7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes

I’d be totally interested! I’ve been looking for a way to digitize my Grimoire and BoS! :star_struck:

Also, if you don’t mind my asking, which book printing company is it that you used before? :heart_eyes_cat: I’ve been looking into potentially having a few things printed, but there are so many options :flushed:

7 Likes

Thats awesome!! its almost done! yay!

and for the printing ---- www.mixbook.com

6 Likes

I think it’s a fantastic idea. Not something I’d probably use personally as I tend to be a bit old fashioned and love my BOS in book form. Though I do have a ton of links saved on Google so maybe I just need to move my broom into the 21st century :rofl:

8 Likes

@IrisW Stick you what is best for you!!

Although if your curious— I will be posting a video walk through on my IG, I’ll tag you just so you can see what the hype is. Lol when I found digital, and all that you can do with it, I never returned. :joy:

8 Likes

That’s so generous of you!! I’m definitely interested!!! Thank you kindly :sparkling_heart::blush:

5 Likes

That’s a great idea!
I bought an old fashioned journal with a lock for my BOS when I started practicing, but I haven’t used it for awhile. My handwriting isn’t that good, and when I wanted to changed something, I would have to cross it out. Entries was scattered;
full moon spells would be at the beginning, waxing crescent in the back, and so on.
It was just mess. That’s why I’ve been putting spells, prayers, chants, etc on my phone.

5 Likes

If you are interested, please send me a DM on my Instagram with secret code GRIMIOREME( that way i know your from spells8) and I’ll send you the Grimoire for FREE… literally…

I’ll offer this free in spells8 until 8/1/2021

click here for IG

What is required for use:

Annotation App (I use GoodNotes5)
Tablet- Apple or android but I use IPad
Stylus (I use Apple Pencil)

This is NOT optimized for printing.
Strictly digital

7 Likes

Oh absolutely stunning! I’m definitely interested in this little beauty. Unfortunately I no longer have an Instagram…:pensive: Great job!

4 Likes

I would be interested, but also no longer have Instagram. I love it! Great job! :star2:

4 Likes