Would you do me a favor?

Pet pictures, please? You can’t know how much they give me a lift! :slight_smile: :cat2: :black_cat: :dog2: :fish: :parrot:

13 Likes

My Doggie here is Maddie - she is a 6 year old Boxer American Staffordshire. She is extremely photogenic and a sweet little baby, but loves to play on my mommy guilt!
The Kitty is Spyder - not as photogenic, it’s hard being a black cat. He is my daughter’s son, so when he’s refered to as my cat I always say, “Oh no, we are only friends” :slight_smile:

Hope my little friends made your day brighter, I can not wait to see everyone else’s babies!!

15 Likes

This is my new kitty Squirt. May his image bring you serenity.

16 Likes

Here’s Franklin when he was a wee pup… :smiley: With a few of his babies.

15 Likes

These are my babies, Bella (black dog) and Zoey! They are 19 months old. They are sisters and a Pit/Boxer mix.

14 Likes

Everyone’s pets are so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

I offer up a picture of Gremlin Boy…

(He has no concept of personal space :face_with_hand_over_mouth: )

14 Likes

Here’s Max, sitting on my computer.

16 Likes

@mary25, I hope this picture of Wicket gives you a smile today. He is my 6 year old yorkie who serves as my service animal. He loves motorcycle rides and is always there when I need him. :smiley:

I hope you have a great Wednesday :hugs:

~Athena

16 Likes

This is Lola. She was a stray that had 4 kittens under our deck 8 years ago. She is lounging on her heated bed this chilly morning.

15 Likes

This is Negan he is my one year old boxer and the love of my life. Full of energy but also willing to give a big hug anytime you need one.

15 Likes

16 Likes

This is Asuna. I call her my familiar. She’s an old soul that does not behave like a normal cat. None of the clichés that work on other cats work on her highness, Princess Asuna. No lasers or toys. No cat castles or scratching posts. She’s never knocked anything off a table or shelf. She’s a proper Lady with a soft voice and purr. Her favorite thing to do is sit next to me and sleep. She’s a picky eater and patiently waits until I’m done eating myself before she resumes her place next to me and demands to be petted with soft poking with a paw or nuzzling

my hand.

15 Likes

Denzel and Dillon :paw_prints:

Miles

Buffy

Bagheera :black_cat:

13 Likes

This is my Janie being goofy. She was a silly loving sweet cat even with all her health issues. She passed over the rainbow bridge yesterday and I am heart broken :sob:

11 Likes

Here you go :blush:

Two ferrets curled up next to each other. The one on the left is Midnight and the one on the right is Faye. Despite their almost exact position they’re not related lol

11 Likes

Here’s my little munchkin, Lucyfer or Lucy for short :paw_prints::heart_eyes_cat:

Loving everyone’s fluffy companions, they always put a smile on my face. Greatest fiends in the world :purple_heart:

11 Likes

This is Appa, my sweet little puppy. He’s a cavachon, so he will always be small and loyal. He’s a dream as far as puppies go - he’s a very well behaved pup and is just so curious about the world around him. He even tries to drag me on walks (still learning leash manners lol) when it’s around 10*F around here!

11 Likes

12 Likes

Oh, I am so sorry. :cry:She’s a beautiful cat and I can see her personality. I wish she was still with you!

7 Likes

Always happy to share photos of my beautiful weirdo!

9 Likes