WOW wasn't that special?

I am not sure what I expected for my first Sabbat but that was amazing. I got up before dawn and dedicated my Athame and Boline. Then at noon I blessed my wand. I spent the day in my garden -such a happy place ! I have been rebuilding the enclosure around my blueberries and raspberry bushes and I made great headway yesterday.
I prepped two bottles of water and 2 of Full moon Anointing Oil to put outside. I sprayed the deck with Florida water and sprinkled it with oregano and put them out just after sunset. I cut an apple and left it out for the fairies. I had a nice long tub soak. Every muscle hurt from working all day. Cast my circle (right on cue the moon was RIGHT outside my window) and I had an amazing time communicating with old friends and my MOM showed up !!! Yea Mom!!! She was the most enthusiastic participant and unexpected. The spirits were tugging the pendulum to make themselves known… SO MUCH LOVE… I feel so blessed.

Hope you all had a good one.

9 Likes

That’s a gorgeous piece and I’m so happy that your night went well! Sounds like you had a great time with your loved ones and getting some things done!

4 Likes

Hope you had a good day too! I think I was energized by finally seeing sunshine after so many days of rain.

4 Likes

Oh I know what you mean, last week we had a lot of rain too. You’re right it was nice to have a night that was lit up by the moon and no rain.

3 Likes

That’s amazing! I set up an ancestor altar, meditated, I performed candle magic and I’m going to make a post about what happened during that.

3 Likes

That’s so great! Sounds like you had a lovely day with a tremendous ritual! Great job!

2 Likes

Sounds like a lovely ritual, @Berta! :blush: I bet your gardens are amazing- blueberries and raspberries- yum yum :yum: Congrats on a very successful and blessed holiday- may the good energy continue throughout the week! Love and light to you :candle::two_hearts:

3 Likes