Wrist Bath to Prevent Swooning

I had to look it up, swooning is faint from extreme conditions.

Wrist Bath to Prevent Swooning

Many recipes designed to treat the hands and wrists for hot flashes have survived, from Mrs. Beeton’s to Taoist medical teas. This one works within 15-30 seconds on most folks and will prevent heat stroke. Although soaking your hands a few times a day on ice cubes can be tedious, it’s better than being drenched in sweat or dehydrated all day on account of nature and wonderful little hormonal and weather-driven nuances. This recipe is most effective in hot climates and humid conditions and is also a great addition to lemonade and limeade. Enjoy!

Mix the following and freeze it into 2 ice cube trays for best results. Enchant the mixture with any spoken spell as you see fit.
• 1 bunch fresh cilantro
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 3 tablespoons grapefruit zest
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 1 cup water
• 12 crushed cardamom pods
• 6 drops Tulsi (holy basil) essential oil

~Estha McNevin

~Taken from Llewellyn’s Witches Spell-a-Day Almanac

12 Likes

I had to make this post!! I have bad wrists!! This does help!! It works, I say!! :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh I am going to print this & try it this week. I have a bad wrist AND I have the added benefit of Hot Flashes. Yay for hitting menopause about 10 years early! (Totally being sarcastic as I remember laying on my bed with the fan pointed at me for a good 10 minutes last night so I didn’t get drenched in sweat).

6 Likes