You can always start again ✨

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful journal entry. I agree that you can always start again. Sometimes, I have to mentally restart my day. I say this isn’t working, clear my mind and my energy field and begin again. When I was using drugs and relapsed, I learned it’s a part of recovery. (I also used it to my advantage and kept using) but you get the point. I’m happy for you and that you are open to starting over with a new day! Thanks for sharing! :blush::stars:

4 Likes

Message to self:

“It’s one day at a time for me.

With a grand vision in my heart,

my daily progress is the priority.

The big picture is falling into place

with each step that I take.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

I get daily affirmations from Moon Omens. And this was for today. I thought of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Every day is a fresh start. I feel very good about everything that I got done yesterday and today I am taking it easy, because I have to, but I have projects that I can do from my bed.

I get affirmations from my numerology app everyday. Today’s affirmation:

All my relationships are harmonious,
I create love and harmony around myself.

I hope that speaks to you in some way. I feel it’s very positive for me today because I have the chance to start over in all aspects of my life today.

5 Likes

Every day is a brand new day for new opportunities and new life to live. You just have to make the most of it. You’re doing a great job so far! :purple_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

I have to admit, I am in a lazy phase and not doing much with my days or my practice. weather change is playing a part i’m sure. Can no longer sit outside in the morning and feel the sun on me as it is getting cold already. Today is windy and gloomy grey. I NEED SOME SUN on my face.

7 Likes

@Katt have you tried getting one of those special lights for people with SAD?

6 Likes

Oh thank you :heart: that is lovely I’m going to add it to my journal :grin::sparkles:

5 Likes

Aw, you’re welcome :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You go, @mrs!!! :clap::confetti_ball::two_hearts: Time for a fresh start- and what a great way to welcome in positive energy and blessings with such a beautiful affirmation! :blush: Keep your head held high- this is an exciting new beginning for you. Love and light your way- and big hugs too! :hugs:

I have one of those lights! It’s a little desktop one I can plug into my USB. It’s surprisingly strong and is great in the cold, dark, winter months :flashlight: It can be tricky because you have to sit close to it while not looking directly at it, but all in all I love it- highly recommended! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

@kasie thanks for the advice, I may have to get one. I just miss sitting outside in the morning, drinking my coffee while listening to all the sounds of nature around me and doing a short meditation. Today the sun is trying to come out but we had rain over night and all the patio chairs are soaked so can’t sit there. Maybe I will bring a chair from inside to sit on for a bit. Not to comfy to meditate on however :frowning:

6 Likes

You’re welcome @Katt. I hope it helps.

Can you take the cushions off your patio chair? Then you could towel down your chair and sit outside.

3 Likes

@Katt my Dr said that I should get one of those lights too because I am the same way about the sun. Today is humid, dark, and rainy… again. I love sun and I like the cooler evenings, but give me sun during the day! It was a good idea @kasie!

2 Likes

Thanks, @krissie117! Just trying to help. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Finally, the day warmed up. I spent all day relaxing in the sun and got what will probably be a last swim in the pool. I was able to meditate (until the dogs started to bark) and had some strange visions.

The first maybe came from watching too many home reno programs with honeycomb shape tiles lol. When I was totally relaxed and sank into my chair that is what i saw, honeycomb pattern. Followed by just and eyeball with a huge pupil looking at me, that was followed by a very soft woman’s eye with long eyelashes. I sound like a crazy person now that i put this into words lol.

3 Likes

I just looked into the sun lights, i figured they would be expensive, but I can get it off amazon for 35$. I will be ordering one soon.

3 Likes

I’ve had eyes looking at me before! Thought it was weird so I didn’t tell anyone.

2 Likes

I hope they help you @Katt! I don’t use them but I’ve heard good things about them.

1 Like

@christina4 I forgot to post yesterday :sparkles:

Used your Affirmation as my journal entry :heart:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:aw, yay! I’m so happy that I could help :smile_cat:

2 Likes