You guys/gals, look! (Received a package from Siofra)

I received a package today. And it made me cry because it’s beautiful!!! @Siofra made me 2 beautiful crystal pendants!!!

She got me a bunch of crystals but those and the orange :orange_heart: kyanite stood out!!!

Krissie, I am very touched that you would do all this!!! The more reasons to send you another package back!!! Did you know that orange kyanite is extremely rare and expensive???
You did not have to do that!!!

But here’s to a grand friendship!!!
And to my trip!!! Cheers to that!! :clinking_glasses:

14 Likes

Oh it came early! I’m so happy that you liked it. Great start to the weekend. I knew it was rare, they told me that when I bought it. Then I went back & there was 1 bag left, so I got that too. I don’t mind sharing! I have some on my altar. I use when I make up protection pouches or in spells. I just add it in for some oomph!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad you like the dyed agate slices too. They can be pendants or keychains!

11 Likes

That’s great @christina4! And @Siofra, you’re so kind! Y’all are really special.

11 Likes

Awww girls this is so sweet @Siofra and @christina4 I love this… those pieces are so beautiful Krissie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you did a great job and zi know you are happy with these pieces @christina4 a good gift to add to your collection. Loving the friendship :hugs:.

10 Likes

Yaayyyy!!! Cheers to a beautiful friendship!! :smiley: :beers: They look awesome!! :clap: :clap:

Let the roots be stronger!! :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots: :orange_heart: :infinite_roots: :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

@Siofra makes amazing gifts. We’re blessed to have her as a friend.

8 Likes

Christina,
:sparkles:Very pretty! You girls are so sweet! I remember how that made me feel. Thank you for sharing your love! :fountain:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Oh keychains. One would be perfect for an old key I have that’s dedicated to Hecate!!!

7 Likes

Yes, truly blessed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

8 Likes

I love it…were growing our roots stronger!!!

8 Likes

Thank you, everyone! I don’t make or send them for the recognition but I appreciate all of the kind words. I hope you love them! I haven’t made anything in a while, my crafting room is being constructed so I’m on a pause. I love to give things away though. :heart: I hope you love them & they serve you well! I’m so happy that you love the orange kyanite too! I hope I sent you enough @christina4!

Thank you @Amethyst, @Jeannie1, @NickWick, @praecog29, & @Francisco! Don’t think that I forgot about the shungite coin for your phone @Amethyst! I just have to get to the crystal shop by my husband’s work to pick one up. Then I will send it to you, I just haven’t been up that way recently.

I have made some of the best friends here! I don’t know what I would be doing without Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Hope you sent me enough???
That’s way enough!!! I didn’t expect that much!!!
Thank you again priestess!!! :sparkles::pray::crown::parrot:

5 Likes

I feel the exact same!!!

6 Likes

Never know what I am going to send out in those packages, Krissie’s Mystery Packages. It’s a thing, tell the others. :wink:

6 Likes

No worries love, there isn’t any rush. I just thought it would be handy.

6 Likes

Awww, this is so beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Siofra and @christina4 you both have the kindest hearts and I love you both for it :heart:

This post made me tear up a little :heart: I’ve met so many amazing people in this Coven and each week it just keeps getting better, closer and stronger :two_hearts: you are amazing humans and Im so glad IV got the privilege of being a part of this family :heart:

7 Likes

Aww, we love you too @Liisa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This group is just fabulous. I don’t know where I’d be without it!

7 Likes

I love this place & the people I’ve met are amazing. :two_hearts: It’s been a great place for me to learn & grow. They got me through the end of a deep depression & a lot of anxiety & physical issues. I can’t thank the coven members enough for the love & support over the past year. :heart:

7 Likes

Aw, I love you too!!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Coven hug :hugs:

5 Likes