Young Child family illness's

I have an older relitive who’s my older cousin but she’s always been more of a mother like figure so I’ve always called her my Aunt Lisa. Well my Aunt Lisa has three grandchildren that are all around the same age as my Millie (8months). Today she post that her youngest granddaughter is in the hospital w/ double ear infections and RSV, and was asking everyone for there prayers. (P.S. most my family is either job denominational, Christian or modern day Christ followers, but mostly non denominational or just don’t believe in a higher power. So there ya have it. There is a handful of what most would call the black sheep’s tho. I am amungst one of them.) So what would be a good maybe healings spell, maybe ritual or something I could do from my home but still have it to benefit her granddaughter w/ out me being there w/ her?
Thanks in Advance, bless you.
-:baby_bottle::mage:Marie​:rabbit:

10 Likes

Prayers sent. You can post your request in the Energy Exchange thread and Ben @praecog29 will add your request to the list. Blessed Be!!!

9 Likes

@annmarie2 i would be happy to light a candle and send some healing thoughts. I believe there are some healing spells posted. If you don’t see what you are looking for feel free to message me and I can send you one. And walk you through it if needed.

8 Likes

Hey Annmarie, I’m sorry to read that. I’m sending light and healing energies your and Lisa’s granddaughter way.

Looking around, I found this: Healing From A Distance! 🌏 it was meant for covid but I’m sure you can use it for any healing purpose.

I hope that helps. Blessed be! :candle:

8 Likes

This spell was made during covid when people couldn’t gather. It wasn’t made FOR covid. It can be used for any healing. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m sorry @annmarie2 but most of the healing I know comes with drinking tea and the baby is a little too young for herbal teas yet. I do think that Healing from a Distance spell will help you, and I will pray for the baby’s health.

I hope she gets better soon. :pray:

6 Likes

My sweet AnnMarie2, Whether they(your family)believe in a higher power, doesn’t matter in the long run, because The Universe delights and glories in all its children. If it’s easier, God and Goddess loves all their children, young and old. Whether call: Jesus, Mohomet, Buddha, Goddess, God, the Creator glories in all that is created by their hand.
Families? Ya gotta love em.
What virus did the little one get? Let me pray and ask for Divine guidance to create a spell for the little one. Also, it won’t hurt to call upon the Angels to guard the precious babe.
Just for the baby I lit a Pink love candle and a White power candle.
Blessed be Angel girl.
Garnet

7 Likes

Did a distance healing last night. Please keep us informed. Bless you and the children.

4 Likes

How is the baby doing?

3 Likes

As far as we’ve heard all is well thanks so much for doing the blessing for us. I’m being told they are back home and oddly enough she’s cut some teeth since she’s been home as well lol. So no fevers and two new teeth. Yay. Thanks so much guys bless you.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry it took me so long to get back with everyone and the virus was rsv

4 Likes

That’s wonderful. So happy to hear good news

5 Likes

Glad to hear she’s okay!

4 Likes

Thank you all, I was relived as well. I’m a bit scared every time I hear out for work myself bc I have cronice asthma and work in retail myself so I come in contact with so many ppl.

5 Likes

Keep safe out there, @annmarie2! It’s a dangerous place out there in the health field right now. We’re cheering you on!

3 Likes