Your New babyWitch

Hello everyone! I’m Seren, and I’d be 16 this December!
I’m a babywitch who’s always craving to know more and more about Witchcraft and Spirituality. I love to meditate, sing, and dance. Spells8 has been really helpful and interesting about learning what witches really are and what do they do, which is why I’ve decided to join this community after finishing 7 Days for Self-initiation for solitary witches.
I’d love to dig deeper into inner & outer magic (access to subconcious, intimate work, mantras, access to higher being, devotional work, invocations, devotions, etc.) Also, Happy Samhain to you all!

7 Likes

Hi! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA… I’m so happy you have found Spells8! It’s a great place to learn about the craft and get some good information about it. Great job finishing the self initiation I hope you find the other lessons just as helpful! I love them and they way they are set up. It makes for an easy read and learning. Everyone here is wonderful and very helpful and supportive. I think you will like it here. Have a great Samhain & I look forward to speaking with you more in the forums.

Blessed Be. :star2:

5 Likes

agreed! Thanks love, of course I’ll love it here!
looking forward to talking to you too, bless you :heart:

5 Likes

Hi @Seren.electicwitch! Welcome to the forum :blush: it’s great to have you here :heart:

4 Likes

Hi Seren! Welcome aboard!! :sparkles:

I’m glad that you enjoyed the Self-initiation course! Make yourself at home here in the forums! There are many other witches happy to help with any questions you have, and don’t hesitate to create a new post if you have any thoughts, experiences, or knowledge you’d like to share!

If you are searching for new knowledge and haven’t found them already, the Spells8 Complete Courses are a great way to settle in on a topic of interest!

Happy Samhain!! :pray: :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Hi @Seren.electicwitch, I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Hello, @Seren.electicwitch

My name’s Margaret or Anne, whichever name suits you really to call me by is fine, I’m from the Philippines. My specialty is mostly Eastern / Asian sorcery. If interested I may be able to guide and teach how Nen is awakened & utilized in different manifestations for different individuals though I claim no ownership about Nen nor earn money from teaching how its used, Togashi Yoshihiro owns that from his book Hunter x Hunter. The use of it though requires no certain mindset or principle at its base form and I’m no Grandmaster at it. Happy Samhain to you too,

Blessed Be,
-Margaret

4 Likes

Thank you! I better get started with those courses then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey Anne, well I’d love to know more about it! By the way, have you experienced a spiritual awakening? What are your thoughts on opening the third eye?

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m glad you’re here introducing yourself. Nice to meet you! Happy witches New year! :jack_o_lantern::blush:

2 Likes

Warm welcome, @Seren.electicwitch! :two_hearts:

Congrats on finishing the Self-Initiation and good luck with the courses! There is so much to learn- feel free to share if you find anything interesting, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter questions! :books:

there are many activities in the forums- feel free to join the Divination Discussion, Weekly Witchy Challenge, and group rituals (like the Samhain tea ritual) Make yourself at home here! :blush:

Pleasure to meet you- blessed be!

2 Likes

@Seren.electicwitch,

I wouldn’t necessarily call my ability a spiritual awakening because it turns out I was already manifesting the ability from a child’s age at 3 - 4 years old, for better or for worse my aura has absorbed the illness my sibling was supposed to have been born with but the side effect was that the illness became mine to bear. Or maybe it awakened years ago after an unforeseen choking incident were all I ever recall is a bright light that asked one decisive question, “Do you still want to live despite the hurdles you’ll face in your potential future?” seeing that I’m still alive that pretty much answers the question.

Nen is basically the ability to control one’s own life force at the user’s bidding. Orthodox method normally involves Meditation or Sen, though if learner finds it difficult the training method from Kurapika may work as well to prevent aura reserves of the less experienced from being needlessly drained. Most take a year to learn how to use Nen and awaken one’s aura though in the rarest cases the user could open theirs in just a single night (I’m among one of those though I’ve never come across someone else who knows this and learned this swift) If one’s gifted 6 months is all it takes for the user to grasp it basics Ten, Zetsu, Ren and then Hatsu.

Opening the 3rd eye? It is a bit terrifying to have such ability, a friend of mine has more than once told me she wishes hers was never opened to begin with, she can see spirits or demons meanwhile I can mostly sense their presence or have 2 deceased maternal grandfathers and the ex fiance in my dreams. Why they choose to stay in this realm is something I don’t have answers to.

Blessed Be,
-Margaret

(P.S. Apologies for the late reply, I had to deal with some other hostile user and caught their attention for some time but should leave me alone now)

2 Likes