Yule 2021 πŸŽ„ Coven Celebrations!

Whether you’re celebrating Yule,Litha,Heliogenna or any other solstice celebration I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and celebration!

Collage created by me

11 Likes

Thank you @jem1, and you too! Great collage:)

7 Likes

Love your altar!

7 Likes

That’s pretty!

6 Likes

Merry Yule everyone! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

@Jem1 That is a gorgeous collage- so bright and sunny! :sun_with_face: :two_hearts: Thank you for sharing it :pray:

May everyone have a blessed Yule- from the first day to the twelfth! Enjoy the wonders of the season :hearts::blush:

8 Likes

Merry Yule Everyone! :grin:

8 Likes

Woke this morning and had to lit up this beautiful candle I got for Yule!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

That is beautiful!!!

10 Likes

Wishing everyone here a Happy Yule! May the Solstice bring blessings and light to all! :hugs::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I’m not much of a tea leaf reader, but this certainly caught my eye today. It appears to me like the Sun and Crescent moon together! :sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face: love seeing these kind of signs on a Sabbat!

20 Likes

A blessed first day of Yule to the Infinite Roots coven! :christmas_tree: Sun salts are charging in the light for tonight!

10 Likes

I can see it! How awesome!

9 Likes

Merry Yule everyone :christmas_tree:

17 Likes

I am loving seeing everyone’s Yule celebrations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

After a lot of back and forth, I ended up going ahead with the Yule Log cake yesterday :chocolate_bar: :cake: It took us all afternoon (I say β€œus” because I needed to rely on my partner several times- this was no easy cake for me and I had to call in someone who went to cooking school lol :laughing:)

As a special nod to Persephone, I added a touch of pomegranate on top. This fruit is one of her sacred symbols, and I felt called to include an element for this Goddess of life and death, summer and winter :rose: :wilted_flower:

(Using the pomegranates yesterday made me remember why I don’t often get them- they are so MESSY! :laughing:)

I hope everyone had/is a having a happy solstice, and whether your Yule celebrations are at an end or you are celebrating for the full 12 days- have a very blessed Yule! :partying_face:

19 Likes

Your yule log cake is lovely my dear! You did a good job!

7 Likes

That looks delicious! You did a great job :partying_face: and I like the nod to Persephone with your celebrations :crown:

9 Likes

Happy Yule to you all! I’m enjoying reading and seeing all the wonderful celebrations :grinning: I’m in the midst of packing and closing on a new place so I’ve felt a bit out of the celebration and holiday time but you all have put me back in the happy mood! These are fantastic!! This is truly a creative, talented and resourceful coven :hugs:

12 Likes

Megan,
I got inspiration to make a Yule log last year I made some cake and this year I made a log πŸͺ΅ I absolutely love your log!
Also I wanted to wish everyone in the Coven a Happy Yule! I hope you all take good care of yourself for the rest of the countdown, I always get the blues around this time!

I hope you have a blessed and Beautiful Yule!
Jeannie

16 Likes

Aww thank you Jeannie! Yours looks absolutely wonderful! :partying_face: I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Happy Yule to you as well!

9 Likes