My Dream Journal Tour: Flip-Through and Tips

Thank you Francisco for your encouragement, in regards to the Dream Book :open_book:

I painted some flowers on a canvas and cut put the painting so I could use it for my “Dream Book”. I started one already but I wanted to personalize my dream book.
Thank you for your continued support.
Blessed be!:sparkles:

Jeannie

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful piece for your personalized Dream Journal, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: :art:

5 Likes

WOW! That’s beautiful @Jeannie1! :star_struck: Looks great!

5 Likes

Francisco,

Have you ever woke up in the morning thinking I know I had a dream but I can’t remember! That’s what happened to me! But it was good :star2:
Haha ha ha
My pen :black_nib: is right next to my bed too! !

Thank you travel witch :woman_mage: It took a lot of time but if you want to learn how I can give you all the video.
Amethyst- You all are so sweet 🥲
Jeannie

5 Likes

Yes, it happened to me today! There are days where I can write down an entire page with all the details from a dream but not today. I had zero memories, however I was certain that I had dreamed something.

When that happens I just leave that day empty and try to focus that night on telling myself that I will remember my dreams (just before I go to bed). That usually does the trick.

That’s a beautiful painting you made, Jeannie! :smile:

5 Likes

You know what they say- “good things take time”! And looking at your beautiful artwork, I can tell it was definitely worth the hard work you put in. It is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Oh yes! If you’d like to share the video of how you made your Dream Journal picture, I’d love to see it! :art::star_struck:

5 Likes

Here is the video if you want to learn how to paint flowers :hibiscus:
Flower painting
Jeannie

5 Likes

Beautiful! The video makes it look easy, but I know from experience there’s a lot more to painting that what first meets the eye. And from seeing how lovely your Dream Journal picture turned out, I know you are one talented Art Witch, @Jeannie1! :art::two_hearts:

Thanks again for sharing! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

The Travel Which,
I am glad to share my craft with everyone! I am glad I finished and completed my dream book! You all inspire me to keep moving in a positive direction!
Thanks so much!
I wanted to put a tree in the picture afterwards! It would be more complete! After all I am apart of infinite roots! I just might do that!
Blessed be!

4 Likes

¡¡Thank you for this video @Francisco!!

I thought I was the only one who wrote the way I look in the morning when I wake up: a mess of calligraphy that sometimes I don’t understand, just like my hair :sweat_smile:

I have a lot to learn from you, I wanted to write you this for months: You are great and super! I respect your work, and I wanted to tell you that I admire you! :blossom:

I would like to talk about a thousand things that my mind channels and put them in videos. But I don’t even dare to speak in a video, not even in Spanish and even less in my grotesque English, it’s my Achilles heel, I have confidence for many other things, but to stand in front of the camera in a video where I see myself… wow… what a scare! :laughing:

6 Likes