11-11-2020 Portal

11/11/2020 Brings energies of passion and healing. It brings higher intuition and spiritual insight.

11 is considered a master number and holds extraordinary powers. It is considered the most intuitive of all numbers. (There are only three master numbers in Numerology - double digit numbers that hold a lot of power and meaning. (22, 33, and 11)

Master numbers are a higher vibration of their single-digit countreparts.

11 carries traits such as harmony, sensitivity and empathy. It’s also innovative, motivated, healing capabilities and open to new things. It’s a creative leader, active listener and is at one with the Universe. The number 11 is all about intuition and energy!

When the number appears twice on the calendar, the energy of the master number fuels our manifestations.

The supportive powers of the Universe unite on this day to help you manifest your desires.

Seeing 11:11 or 111 is your angel’s way of connecting with you. And on Nov 11th, this energy is amplified. 11 is a gateway to the higher-self.

Law of Attraction teaches us that manifestation starts with our very own thoughts. What we think, we manifest, and that is where our energy will flow.

Even when it is not 11/11, it is your thoughts that mold your reality. Always be mindful of your thoughts.

During this magickal moment today on 11/11 it is said that this is prime time to connect with your guides.

Also, just to mention, just because you notice the date today 11/11/2020 or 11:11 on a clock doesn’t mean you are experiencing a cosmic moment. It’s when this number is a constant presence in our lives. When it’s constant, we must embrace its meaning and the potential that goes along with it.

There are downsides to the Master number 11…If you are born with master number 11, pay attention to the following “bad side”.

You can easily grow anxious.
You can become too focused on others.
You dream big, but no action. – this is typically because you focus too much on others and neglect yourself. It’s about balance.

Your life path number is based on the date of your birth. Simply reduce each unit of your birth date (day/month/year) to a single-digit number or a master number.

See my example below:

9+4+1+9+7+0= 30 3+0= 3

My life path number is 3.

#1111manifestation #1111portal #1111manifestations

9 Likes

11 is my number! Haha 3+1+1+2+1+9+9+3 = 29 2+9= 11
Ooh that downside is accurate AF :sweat_smile:
Loving this info! Manifesty Wednesday is gonna have some fun spellwork for sure! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I had no idea how powerful this day would be. 11-11 is my nephew’s birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to your Nephew :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s also my Ollie-Pooh’s Birthday he’s 5 today :joy_cat:

(Ridiculous sleeping position of the day)

6 Likes

Happy birthday to Ollie-Pooh… he looks like a happy guy!

2 Likes

Omg what a perfect creature!

2 Likes