11/11 at 11:11 the portal is open

Thank you so much @crystal59 Crystal . And thanks for the clarification @Devenne

9 Likes

Of course beautiful :heart:

8 Likes

Your welcome @celineelise :two_hearts: :witch_pentacle:

9 Likes

And some people also follow midnight as the witching hour, so if you can’t be awake as late as 03:00, that could work for you, too, @celineelise.

How can there be two? I have no idea. But I haven’t yet seen any strong evidence for one or the other being the “One True Hour,” so I’m just going to say do what resonates with you. :black_heart:

9 Likes

As @starborn said do what resonates with you :revolving_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

And then if you are a chaos witch like me it doesn’t really matter what time

9 Likes

Same. Even though I so much prefer a sunless sky, that doesn’t mean I don’t do anything during daylight. No better time than the present, sometimes. :laughing:

9 Likes

I like liminal time when the sun and moon are out at the same time. I remember the first time I did chaos magick I did something I had been wanting to do for a long time I took out every single herb I own and ground it together and let it charge under the buck moon :full_moon: I still have it I call it my Buck moon bag. Chaos magic is my favorite magick because anything goes all you need is intention. :consecrate_spell:

9 Likes