11/11 at 11:11 the portal is open

Wasn’t sure where to share this. The manifestation portal is open and on full blast. I plan to do this in a few hours. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Figured I’d share in case anyone else is interested. Hope my handwriting isn’t too bad. Lol :rofl:

13 Likes

@Devenne 1111 is my number! I forgot to get my lottery ticket! :crazy_face::laughing:
I wish i could read your note! Can’t make pictures any larger and i need new glasses! :face_with_spiral_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I love how you have something written out and planned for today! You are very inspiring and enthusiastic! :heart::people_hugging::hugs:

10 Likes

@Sivonnah Here is the video I got this from. So that you can see it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heavy_heart_exclamation:that’s really cool it’s your number. So that means this is right up your alley. Thankyou for your kind words. I can understand the glasses thing. I’m wearing my old pair as the new pair I bought for 350$ I can’t wear. They don’t fit my face and fall off. I’m always squinting. Lol

11 Likes

Ugh…stupid glasses! Haha :smile:
Thank you for sharing this video!

10 Likes

@Sivonnah I laughed when I read that

Yes and yes! No thankyou for participating in my post :postal_horn: :post_office:

7 Likes

Here is my list I came up with.

8 Likes

@Devenne what a wonderful list! :heart:

7 Likes

@Sivonnah Thankyou so much. That’s really nice of you. I have a lot of work to do. I just have to stay positive, believe, and do the work.

7 Likes

@Devenne Don’t forget to give yourself credit for all that you’ve accomplished and appreciate your current progress! :blush: :heart::people_hugging:

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding me. Seriously :flushed:. I def. need to hear that. Whew. :heartbeat:

8 Likes

Remember that 11/11 post I made when I first got here. This was on there. I haven’t looked at it yet but hey it’s interesting :thinking:

But I don’t want to be a lab tech is a difference in then and now. I mean things you want can change it’s something to keep in mind
@moderators can you move this message to 11/11

9 Likes

You’re making good progress, with your magick and determination who knows where you’ll be when the 11 months is full :blush: :rose:

10 Likes

As requested, it has been done :blush: :+1:

10 Likes

Thankyou I appreciate you :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

10 Likes

@Devenne :hugs: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Funny this pops up in the forum. I’ve been seeing 11:11 A LOT lately.

10 Likes

Lol coincidence I think not. :male_detective:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting this! I wasn’t a member yet. I joined on the 23rd of November. Does this only work on 11/11 or anytime it is 11:11?

10 Likes

I did this on 11/11 at 11:11pm. I’m not sure u could look into it? Unless anyone else knows.

10 Likes

I believe 11/11 is an exclusive day that represents the gateway that opens up a portal for those who are attuned to its energy it is a lucky day that gives you a chance to connect with yourself and shift your life towards the direction you want. However the witching hour 3:00am is every night a powerful time in itself to cast spells and work your magick. :crystal_ball::two_hearts::crystal_ball::two_hearts::crystal_ball:

10 Likes