13 Goals of a Witch

Source CLOSE THE BLAST DOORS! TCW by Wolfdog-ArtCorner on DeviantArt | Star wars pictures, Star wars artwork, Clone wars art

1. Well, we’ve met.
  2. In progress.
  3. In progress - with some obstacles
  4. I try.
  5. This is the story of my struggle
  6. Check.
  7. Yeah. Mostly.
  8. I’m making an effort
  9. My radio dial is broken, and I’m looking for the right frequency. I’ll get there.
  10. I try
  11. Ugh. I’m working on it.
  12. Not as often as I should, but yes.
  13. Got this one on lock!
17 Likes

This is a neat little checklist, @anon87969570! :raised_hands: I think these are some very common goals that bring witches together in their Crafts- with the exception of 13, which looks like a goal specific to those who exclusively worship the Goddess and God (such as Wiccans).

But I love how many of the things mentioned are healthy and helpful not only within the magickal practice, but for a good and wholesome life in general :relaxed: :heart:

It sounds like you have attained some and are working towards many of the things on the list, Ron! May you enjoy the journey of your Craft and find happiness and success in your practice :pray::two_hearts:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

Hahaha :rofl: good one!!! Number one’s the same for me then!!!

But thanks for this! It’s really neat!

6 Likes

This is great! But I do think that balance is something you have to strive for every day. Just because you’re balanced once doesn’t mean you won’t be unbalanced again in the future.

5 Likes

I have this written down in my physical BOS! Goals that I have strived for every day since I began practicing.

5 Likes

Thank you! Every day is a new opportunity!

4 Likes

Thanks for this. I’m going to print a copy for the Witchy Wisdom section of my BOS

4 Likes

This is a great check list, thank you for sharing!
And your name is Ron! I knew I liked you for a reason, that was my dad’s name too :grin: :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Indeed, knowing ourselves is extremely required. @anneshakargupta

3 Likes