2nd yr & still a New born!

Hello everyone! Sythieh here, shoutout from New England! It’s starting to look like Spring & I’m definitely ready!!! All this rain mixed with the warmer temps has me feeling all kinds of renewed energy :crescent_moon::sparkles: clairsentience is my natural ability & I am currently studying the Tarot with my spiritual adviser… I would love to possibly find practice methods while I’m here :heart:

17 Likes

Welcome, @Sythiya! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: And it sounds like you’ve found the right place, for finding some practice methods. Anything in particular you’re looking for?

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: Tarot is usually my go to, but I still only have one deck because I’m indecisive. :laughing: I might end up making one before I end up buying one, who knows.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :sparkles:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

13 Likes

Hello Australia! Crazy how much the internet still amazes this supposed millennial :exploding_head: my old soul is a little overwhelmed but excited :heart: I don’t really have any preference for practice with tarot just something to get me reading more regularly, my teacher & I meet weekly although it’s been a minute since I last saw her , she had me going through the tales for background on each suit and that really gave me incredible clarity to put definitions to the cards… I’m not sure what she’s planning for the major arcana but I’m trying not to let others definitions stick with me too much as her one regret has been not being able to write her own definitions before learning what mainstream might have written… honestly I’ve been getting a little tripped up on how to phrase my question or intention for the tarot as well as spell work :thinking: and then there’s like the spreads lol but I can pull a single card with the exact message the universe has every time ! :joy::sunglasses:

14 Likes

No such thing as coincidence TracyS, Loki is my patron deity also!!! Fn’ weird as always :scream: I just got the craziest chills

13 Likes

Funny you mention that. I’ve started practising writing questions more. I’m going to try to do a card draw every so often and base some questions on that card. Since I’m in Australia, it’s already time for Monday’s card and questions, so I was just about to get to it. You’re welcome to join me if you feel like practising writing some questions/sharing your questions with us. :black_heart:

Same, and it still amazes me. :laughing: I wonder if I’ll ever get used to it.

13 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Sythiya ! So glad to meet you!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I also practice the tarot. Also enjoy using oracle cards and pendulum. Checking out crystal balls as I’m interested in seeing what I discover with one. I’m also very interested in talking to the spirit world.

Jump on in! There are many things you can learn here! Questions are always welcome!

12 Likes

:partying_face: Well hello sister! :green_heart: That’s just absolutely fantastic. We have other Lokeans here too. Offering a Hail Loki right now. :beers::grin:

12 Likes

I would love to participate!! What do I do?!
I’ve got 3 decks & all classic 1909! lol just kidding I have an oracle deck & Lemonade too now that I think of it :hugs: hehe I’m a hell of a hoarder when it comes to all things occult :smiling_imp::ghost::japanese_goblin:

12 Likes

I’m loving it almost as much as it’s freaking me out :face_with_peeking_eye::fearful:wahhh he certainly knows how to get my attention! :dotted_line_face:

12 Likes

There’s no structure. Just pop over to the thread and say whatever you feel like, whenever you like. :laughing: No pressure. I’m a bit like Tracy and the other chaos witches here, and just kind of roll with whatever feels right at the moment. :smile: :black_heart:

Wait 'til you see how Baron Samedi is trying to force some order into @tracyS’s chaotic Loki-led life. Seems the thing scarier than chaos is too much order. :laughing:

12 Likes

Hi, @Sythiya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! We have a lot of good information for tarot enthusiasts! I even did a series of haiku’s to help me learn the cards. You can find that here if you want to read them.

It was nice to talk to you! I hope to get to know you soon!

13 Likes

@starborn

He’s scaring the living crap out of me, I’m getting panic attacks. Doesn’t help that Loki thinks it’s hilarious and keeps pushing me back in his direction lol. :rofl:

13 Likes

He’s the only deity who would take your house burning down as his ultimate offering… but he always catches it before it’s all but out of control
I’m pretty sure I’m not getting my deposit back :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome, welcome! :hugs: Happy to have you, and I look forward to learning from you as well. :heart: Feel free to chat about Tarot with me any time!!

@Sythiya , what a beautiful name! Does it have any particular significance to you? (Besides it being your name. :stuck_out_tongue:)

13 Likes

Your literal house? Or is this a metaphor :flushed:

13 Likes

Let’s just say I don’t leave candles unattended for any length of time anymore… :roll_eyes: after replacing a television & 1 sound bar then a few coats of paint no one could ever tell :wink: hehe that’s what I get for ignoring Lokis previous signs and I don’t do that anymore either!

13 Likes

Wow at least you safe. What a way to learn. He does love the fire :flushed::sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Oh yay I was hoping someone might inquire! I’m fortunate enough to have seen that sign, a blessed gift to use with my sisters & brothers for every day who are of the Night …. One rainy evening a storm cloud formation drew me in when suddenly a lightning strike in the distance lit up the clouds accentuating the gigantic detailed syth in the sky … after a brief research session of what an omen like that might mean I decided it was a gift from my patron deity , I quickly accepted & took to paper figuring out how to use this sign with my birth number 8!
…. I think I finally figured it out… can someone actually double check this for me please? I got a little overwhelmed and eventually just took that spelling :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

I’m assuming you have an altar to the beastie (Loki), I’d love to see it. :green_heart:
Here’s my current one, though he’s always wanting things added to it. :rofl:

12 Likes