4-Card Daily Spread (Help please!)

So I just did the daily spread for the first time and I need some help on how to interpret this
(Note: Since I am a beginner I am not doing reversals at this time)

• Second Card (Top): Ten Of Swords
  • Helper of the day. Represents a person, activity, or device that will help you today. Either by affecting your mood or having a direct impact on the outcome of your day

I don’t know how the card Ten Of Swords is supposed to help necessarily? Im a bit puzzled on how to interpret this. Id love some feedback, thoughts, ideas on what you think!

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the entire reading? That may help give feedback when we can look at the spread as a whole.

As far as the Ten of Swords being a helper, you can look at it this way.

The Ten of Swords is about an ending, betrayal, or loss. This could very well be the activity or device that is meant to help you today by either affecting your mood or having an impact on your day. Sometimes loss, betrayal, and endings are a necessary part of moving on with our lives and moving forward toward our goals.

It could also be that someone is going to help you, but they will be a victim of loss, betrayal, or endings. You might not see how this can affect your day, but maybe you encounter this person and it changes your mood and gives you a different perspective.

Again, it’s hard to know without having the full context of your reading. However, based on this one card alone, I would say you might encounter an unexpected event or person that will give you a new perspective.

2 Likes

This is a good question. It’s hard to see how such a terrible-looking card can be of any help :grimacing:

But if you look at the card itself, you’ll notice that the sun rises in the distance. It can be of help to know that the worst is over now and we can breathe again. :relieved:

When you see the Ten of Swords, check your attitude and know you’ve reached the point where things will definitely begin to look up.

2 Likes