5 Crystals That May Help with Anxiety

Good morning - a little crystal video – with some crone advice in the beginning. :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

very informative! thank you @SilverBear !i love crystals!

6 Likes

These are all great! I actually just got a new amethyst the other day (a mix of amethyst and chalcedony if I’m remembering correctly) and it called to me because it was shaped a bit like a worry stone. I’ve been holding it a lot over the past week- it’s been really helpful to help relax and refocus :purple_heart:

Thank you so much for the crystal recommendations and the crone wisdom too- I love your videos! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I have suffered from severe depression and horrible anxiety ever since I was a young child. Throughout the years, I have seen numerous mental health professionals in order to help me manage my life. After 30 years of trial and error, and through the trial many different pharmaceutical medications, I have discovered that, for myself, using the necessary appropriate all natural tools, such as working with crystals and learning meditation, has been more helpful and beneficial to my well-being. Instead of adding unnecessary pharmaceutical toxins (and their side effects) to my body in hopes I will feel better, I chose to become one with my true authentic self and learn to effectively live my very best life. Yes, there will forever be ups and downs in life. But with my spiritual “medications”, I am able to handle whatever gets tossed on my path in a naturally positive way.

This video was extremely informative and a great reminder of the spiritual tools that I need to use daily. Many people do not understand how beneficial the Universe on its own can be in our lives. With lack of understanding, comes fear and the need to tear apart what isnt well known or practiced. It is truly unfortunate when negative people choose to open their mouths and close their eyes. When we choose to open our eyes and close our mouths is when we can really understand the truth.

7 Likes

Perfect, just what I needed to find. Thank you @SilverBear

5 Likes