7-Day Nervous System Reset

This popped in my email today. Just wanted to share it with every one. Its free

free 7 day nervous system reset

This is from the sight

A free 7-day guided sound bath experience that helps you discover your Calm Signals, the signs your body gives you as your nervous system begins to settle.

In just 7 minutes a day, you will learn to recognize what calm feels like in your body so you can return to peace, regulation, and inner balance more easily.

Image from healingvibrationsmusic.com

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing the guided event, @c11 - it looks interesting!

8 Likes

That’s funny I’m already in this class !! Great minds think alike!!
System overload is crazy :zany_face: for me it’s all mental lol I’m doing the same
Jeannie

7 Likes

I hear you! I started Friday but work weekends so I didn’t make the time to continue. So Im going to restart. May it bring you much healing :butterfly:

6 Likes

I enjoyed the breathwork what day are you on?

6 Likes

1 still…it has been a week :roll_eyes:

5 Likes