9 SIGNS That You Are An ANGEL In A HUMAN BODY | Dolores Cannon

9 Likes

Interesting @john1 ! So how many of those signs do you have?

10 Likes

Nice. :sparkling_heart: But I don’t think an angel would like to live in me, too much chaos :partying_face:.

9 Likes

I have all the traits, but not really sure it’s an angel. The biggest one for me is feeling a sense of purpose. I always felt I was destined to do something great and meaningful. Now that I have ALS I feel my purchase is in advocacy, raising awareness and helping others like me.

7 Likes

Currently, 6, with two more that seem to have faded over time. How about you?

IMHO, it’s not about the chaos around you, but how you react to it all. Life is messy. I see that you help in making sense of it all, which is a very healing and caring thing to do. Keep up the good work!

You are humble. When you make sure your voice is heard by those who could become authority figures, you are a guardian angel for those who cannot speak or have no access to the ears which need to hear.

7 Likes

Hahaha i swear i was about to say something similar… If there were one in me (highly doubt it), they would just be like “nope that’s it I’m out” from all the chaos i have in here lol. My thoughts are enough to drive anyone insane my husband says (i tend to overthink way too much and think about things that are weeks away on a daily a basis) :laughing:

6 Likes

That is fabulous @georgia! You possibly could get the other two back with work? I could see an angel in you. You are so sweet and kind and helpful. :purple_heart::purple_heart::angel:

I only have 2 of the signs so pretty sure there is no angel in me.

6 Likes

Even two is good. Please be happy with what you have. You are a good person with your own talents.

Do you want to work toward more? If not, that’s OK. It can be a lot of work.

Your own life purpose is more important than someone else’s definition of what talents you “should” have in order to put you into a convenient cubbyhole. It doesn’t mean you aren’t your own kind of angel, just that the cubbyhole doesn’t fit.

I never fit in cubbyholes when I was young. It was confusing, but I learned to ask who was creating the definitions. Maybe the definers weren’t people I wanted to be around- especially if I couldn’t be myself around them. If I am not myself, who am I? And who could be me in my absence? The answer to both is “no one.” Moral: you are valuable just as you are.

6 Likes