A Crystal Healing Grid for a Friend 😔

A friend reached out to me explaining the situation. For this person, I made a healing grid, which was requested of me. I couldn’t and won’t turn down anybody that requires help of any kind!
So here’s how I made the grid and what I used for it.

:gem: I first used a Metatron’s Cube Grid. Metatron’s Cube is a high vibration symbol which certainly cleanses negative energy. Metatron’s Cube also gives angelic protection. Archangel Metatron watches over the flow of energy in creation and provides a connection to the divine.

:gem: I used rose quartz as the center stone for emotional strength. Around that, I placed carnelian chips for courage, confidence and emotional strength. Then around those, there’s:
Selenite for cleansing and purifying.
Citrine for confidence and abundance.
Hypersthene for release of any trauma.
Between that circle of stones are black tourmaline chips for protection.
Around the outside are amazonite for courage, soothes anxiety and brings clarity.
Next to those, clear quartz for confidence and amplification. And there’s more black tourmaline chips in between the clear quartz and amazonite.

:gem: I used a couple cards from the Crystal Oracle deck by Toni Carmine Salerno. The cards that spoke to me were amethyst for cleansing emotions and courage. Also rhodonite for compassion.

I also placed my cactus :cactus:which is therapeutic.

Finally, here’s what the grid looks like:

Here’s a better look at the grid:

Sorry for my shadow :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Wow. That looks like some awesome magic! Great job, I’m sure your friend is being helped even as we speak.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @christina4 you are very talented and such a blessing. I woke up feeling a little better about things mostly because I feel so blessed to have made such good friends here.if there’s anything I can ever help you with just let me know

5 Likes

I have those same Oracle Cards. :blush:

5 Likes

Haha sweet!!! I love them! That’s really cool!!

5 Likes

I’m happy that you woke up feeling better. You’re a blessing to have here in the forum!! :relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That is a stunning crystal grid- your wholesome intentions and care really shine through, Christina! I am sure that your friend will be blessed by your beautiful healing energy :pray::gem:

Wishing them all the best! And many thanks to you for sharing your beautiful crystal work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes