A day in the life of Garnet (special day)

Saw my cardiologist, :heartpulse: is fine, visit good…he can make another payment on his condo.
Rich and I celebrated our 47th anniversary yesterday.
he took me to a sweet little hole in the wall German restaurant on Anna Maria island. Great food! Rich ordered a big beer and they brought a HUGE stein of beer (I swear) he managed to drink it, but guess who drove home. Doesn’t handle alcohol any better now than 47 years ago. Still a sweet drunk though. Had a marvelous time.
His Mom introduced us and that’s all she wrote.
We knew each other 7 days when we got married. LOVE that man!

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary. I think sometimes you just know :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary.

7 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary :tada::bouquet:

That’s wonderful your cardiologist visit went well. :heart:

6 Likes

Yay for anniversaries! And I’m glad your heart doctor said everything was okay! Congratulations on both!

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @Garnet years ago I asked my granny how she knew my grandad was the one and she said “when you look at him(or her though she would never have been ok with admitting that) and see a reflection of yourself because you’re so much alike but then they’re also everything you’re not. You’ve found the one.”

5 Likes

Congrats on the anniversary @Garnet- such a happy occasion! :partying_face: :heart:

And that’s such a beautiful quote from your grandmother, @phoenix_dawn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes