A hello from a shy newbie in the world of spirituality

welcome to the family of Witches! I am Airam, I live in Greece and we deal with Angelic and Elemental magic. Now I started working with Hekati, welcome to our company! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:whatever you want to learn, don’t hesitate to ask, there are wise witches here!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Charlie

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are very welcome here, Charlie, and you will fit right in. I am also shy, I lurked for months before I posted for the first time. I recommend starting with the courses. You might be interested in the Tarot course. Everyone is friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions let us know. We are here for you, Charlie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Hello @Charlie and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure many people can remember an experience they had where something from the occult world just blew them away. Those moments are deep and life-changing, and I’m glad you were able to experience that with a friend of yours! There are plenty of wonderful people here, so please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! Please let us know if you have any questions at all. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi, @Charlie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

@marsha is right, the courses are a great way to start here. Plus you can always ask if you have any questions and someone will help. We’re good like that.

It’s great to have you here! I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome, I find it amazing that you follow the Norse Pantheon Loki since I want to learn more about the Norse :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome. I want to learn as much as I can without knowing where to start :laughing: But I’ll figure it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello and thank you for the welcome
The types of witches that exists everywhere is something I find interesting and amazing
Thank you for reassuring me about being welcome and that i will fit in
I did look at the Tarot Course and it was amazing. I will check out the rest of them too
Thank you so much for the kindness :hearts:

8 Likes

@Charlie If you want to learn about the Norse way, and all the fabulous gods and goddesses, we have a wonderful post here
Norse Deities Master Post
Enjoy :wink:

8 Likes

Welcome, @Charlie! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, living in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I walk the left-hand path, with some almost inexplicable mix of both chaos and order, and I’ve also been delving a lot into tarot since beginning. I think I’ve found my life’s purpose as being a guide to help others find their way and help open their paths for them, just as Hekate does. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you feel welcome and, when you’re comfortable, feel free to join us in any topics you are interested in. :black_heart:

8 Likes

@tracyS Thank you so much for the link so I can learn more about the norse deities, I appreciate it so much
I am interested in it because my dad had several Thor’s Hammers to put on necklaces and he always wore at least one while also having a couple of tattoos related to norse mythology

8 Likes

Hello and welcome from another member of the queer community! :star_struck::rainbow_flag:

I’m Wade, a Witch from Springfield, Ohio, who’s still trying to figure out what type(s) of Witch he is :sweat_smile: I currently identify as a Hedgewitch because I feel it’s the label that best captures all the aspects of my Craft: hedgeriding, home and hearth craft, ancestor work, herbalism, and my desire to be That Witch who lives in a tiny cabin on the outskirts of town whom everyone fears but comes to for any issues they’re having :sweat_smile:

I didn’t get a chance to see if anyone had mentioned it already, but @Amethyst wrote beautiful poems going over the meanings of the tarot cards — I’ll try to remember to link to them if someone hasn’t already done so.

I’m also starting to dive into tarot and oracle reading as a way to connect with my ancestors :yum:

Again, welcome! I hope you love it here as much as I do! This coven is truly a Home for me, and everyone here is so friendly and helpful if you ever have any questions! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Jewitch Hi, I love that you came to say hi to a fellow queer person and fellow witch :rainbow_flag:

Nobody has mentioned that Amethyst wrote poems going over the meanings of the tarot cards yet but I would love to read them
You’ll link to them when you link to them, no need to hurry at all since I still have so much to learn

I already like being here, everyone has been so kind and welcoming to me as a baby witch
I will definitely ask when a question pops up :hearts:

9 Likes

There’s actually a thread that compiles all of Amethyst’s poems in one place! :heart_eyes_cat:

Amethyst’s poems can be found here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hello @Charlie,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

The cards really are amazing, aren’t they? :blush:

Others have kindly already shared some great resources, so I’m just popping in to share my support- you have some wonderful areas of interest, Charlie, and I hope you can find plenty of content to help you thrive in your magickal studies! :books::sparkles: If you ever need any help finding specific resources, just say the word. We’re here to help!

Make yourself at home here :heart:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

@Charlie
Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’re here :blush: You definitely came to the right place! We are tight group, a family! Feel free to ask your questions! We’re all here to help!

9 Likes

Hey Charlie, welcome from Vancouver Island. I’m pretty new to the group so not a lot of advice coming from me. I hope the site helps you to get answers to your questions. FYI, for myself, every question I get answered opens up 5 more questions. Of course, I will try to give you a hand if you need it. May you be well, happy and peaceful.

10 Likes

@Charlie hello! :wave: It’s very nice to meet you! I’m Susurrus, another moderator here at Spells8. I’m so happy that you are here & I hope you enjoy all the things between the site & forum that there are to learn & discuss!

Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. If you have any questions or something to share with us please feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! Someone will be along to help you out if it is needed.

I look forward to getting to talk to you throughout the forum! :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

Welcome @Charlie - this is a great place to be and find all kinds of new adventures and teachings. You can truly dive in anywhere and go down wonderful linked rabbit holes or just start with initiation. I find if you listening quietly - the path will gently call you as well. You can’t get it wrong and it’s a journey you are not supposed to get done…enjoy the process! Bright Blessings!

Love Light and Magick!

10 Likes

Thank you all for being so welcoming, friendly and kind :heart:
I truly appreciate it as it was a bit overwhelming for me to join the world of witchcraft
It has definitely been amazing and an incredible way for me to be more open to learning everyything :heart:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.