A House Cleansing Ritual: Spiritually Protecting Your Space

I found this really great article on how to spiritually cleanse your house. I thought I’d share it here so everyone could enjoy it. It’s from two years ago but it’s still fascinating!

You can find it here.

9 Likes

Can never have too many resources on cleansing and protecting your home! :raised_hands: Thanks for sharing this one, @Amethyst! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! I am going to look at it now.
I really like that site! I just read about 3 articles and they’re very interesting!!! I signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for sharing this!! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! I liked it although I would have liked it more if they would have included house cleaning for a smaller space. I don’t have to worry about basements and things like that, but walking in a circle is almost impossible in my small little apartment. LOL!

It’s got some great information. I have another article I want to link about Samhain, I was just going to wait a day or two. Really good info on that site. Glad you liked it!

4 Likes

Oh I know the feeling well! For those of us who live in “cozy” spaces and/or don’t have much space while on the road, I’ve found drawing a circle in the air (especially over my sleeping space) while focusing on the intent does the job quite nicely for a quick and simple protection spell :blush::+1:

3 Likes

OOh, thanks for that tip!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes