A House Cleansing Ritual: Spiritually Protecting Your Space

I found this really great article on how to spiritually cleanse your house. I thought I’d share it here so everyone could enjoy it. It’s from two years ago but it’s still fascinating!

You can find it here.

10 Likes

Can never have too many resources on cleansing and protecting your home! :raised_hands: Thanks for sharing this one, @Amethyst! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! I am going to look at it now.
I really like that site! I just read about 3 articles and they’re very interesting!!! I signed up for the newsletter. Thanks for sharing this!! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I liked it although I would have liked it more if they would have included house cleaning for a smaller space. I don’t have to worry about basements and things like that, but walking in a circle is almost impossible in my small little apartment. LOL!

It’s got some great information. I have another article I want to link about Samhain, I was just going to wait a day or two. Really good info on that site. Glad you liked it!

5 Likes

Oh I know the feeling well! For those of us who live in “cozy” spaces and/or don’t have much space while on the road, I’ve found drawing a circle in the air (especially over my sleeping space) while focusing on the intent does the job quite nicely for a quick and simple protection spell :blush::+1:

4 Likes

OOh, thanks for that tip!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes