A little bit of me

Hi my name is Nicole Villa I’m 34 and i joined cuz i have a lot of questions that need answers and explanation. I know little of what i am but for some reason my curiosity keeps me digging for more information. I was the type of person that didn’t believe in magic the supernatural or any of the sorts but something or call it intuition if u like keeps me wanting to find the truth to something i don’t even know what exactly it is what I’m looking for. I have learned a few things from my family traditions like cleansings what kind of magic to stay away from and which ones to use but i rarely ever used due to me being skeptical but lately i keep getting signs everywhere with just about anything and i don’t know what they mean.

4 Likes

Merry meet @nicole52 and welcome to the forum! :blush:

I think it’s human nature to seek more and want to find the truth- and exploring our spirituality and taking the time to learn and connect with our beliefs is the best way to find that truth! I hope that your exciting studies into magick can help you find what you seek, Nicole :star2::smiling_face:

The fact that you are here and starting to question things makes me believe that the signs were guiding you to this point- it may be that the time is right for you to embrace your magickal talents. From what you’ve said, it sounds like magickal traditions run in your family!

From here, the doors are open to you- are there perhaps any areas of magick that interest you? From divination to spirit work, herbalism, kitchen witchery and so much more- the Craft is very vast. I recommend taking a look at the Courses to help you find a direction to get started in- they are a great way to jump into a new topic or deepen a favorite area of the Craft :books:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out with your questions- the Q&A category is the perfect place to do so! :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @nicole52! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Question everything, even the stuff you find in the Courses. Although that stuff is great, really informational. But that’s the great thing about paganism I think is that we encourage questioning and everyone has their own unique path. What’s right for me won’t be right for you because we’re two different people, and that’s a good thing!

So be skeptical, and follow your own inner voice!

4 Likes

@nicole52 A hunger for knowledge is great. If more people were hungry for information instead of negativity, it would be a better world.
This site is loaded with information, about so many things, I won’t even try to name them all.
Welcome with love.
Love
Garnet

4 Likes

Hello and welcome :infinite_roots: @nicole52

It’s nice to meet you, Nicole, I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I always ask questions and search for the truth! If it doesn’t feel right or doesn’t answer my questions, I move on!

I agree with @BryWisteria the Courses are a great place to start. If you have any questions, just ask, we are here for you! We all walk different paths, and we must each find what is right for us. I am glad that you are continuing your journey with us.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.