A Little Knotty Magick šŸ§µ

LOL Yes they do and they found out that the zinc swabs that they used to have you put up your nose interferes with your ability to smell. Always something.

2 Likes

I had a cold the one and only time I tried them and promptly decided Iā€™d rather be ill and went to go brush my tongue with half a tube of toothpaste. LOL.

2 Likes

I canā€™t wait Iā€™ve been so excited to make a knot and no one to share my interest before! This is going to be so :star_struck: fun!
I work a lot so sorry if I am late!! Better late than never! Itā€™s hard to get in everything!! I see Berta was up late working on her beautiful art/knots! I think Iā€™m going to be a good artist too one day just like you all! I still have my training weals on!! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Hi Travel Witch how are you? Thanks for your good endeavors!! You guys are going to work me hard huh :thinking: :laughing: :blush:

5 Likes

I use knots in spell work sometimes. Itā€™s part of the affirmation process at the end. Cut a length of string the length of the tip of your elbow to the tip of your outstretched little finger.
After stating your intent and invocking the Lord, Lady, and Elements, finish with knot magick.
Tie a knot in the middle and say; by knot of one the Spellā€™s begun. Then tie a knot at the Left end and say; by knot of two the spell comes true. Then tie a knot at the far right and say; by knot of three it comes to be. Then tie a knot between the far left and middle and say; by knot of four power is stored. Then tie a knot between the far right and middle and say; by knot of five the spell is alive. Then tie a knot between the far left knot and left side midpoint and say; by knot of six the spell is fixed. Then tie a knot between the far end of the right side and midpoint of the right side and say; by knot of seven the spell has leavened. Then tie a knot between the center knot and the left side midpoint knot and say; by knot of eight it is my fate. Then tie a knot on the right side between the center knot and the midpoint knot and say; by knot of nine the thing is mine.
At this point if you want fast but not lasting results, burn the string and say ; with harm to none so mote it be.
If you want long lasting results just say; with harm to none so mote it be. Then bury the cord or keep it in your medicine or mojo bag.

6 Likes

A Celtic Heart Knot Star!!! :heart_eyes::star2: Ohhh youā€™ve outdone yourself @Berta- itā€™s gorgeous!

Hahaha yes- a knot magick book without twine to make the knots kind of defeats the purpose! :laughing: Fingers crossed you can find some nice string and enjoy some knot magic, @Amethyst :blush:

Thanks for the tip, @CelestiaMoon! :+1: I can absolutely agree having good string to work with is essential- the type you use can make knot-tying a fun experience or an absolute nightmare :joy:

You are already a wonderful artist, @Jeannie1! :grin: And yes- go for it, girl! I would love to see your knot magic come to life :raised_hands:

That is a gorgeous knot-tying ritual, @john4- thank you for sharing! :grinning:

6 Likes

I put some jute twine and the book on my wish list, since knot magic will probably show up in one of our challenges and I donā€™t want to be caught with my pants down, so to speak. Iā€™ll probably buy them at the beginning of the month.

Now Iā€™ve just got to learn the knots.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh I didnā€™t think of that! :eyes:

Hmmm knot magick challengeā€¦ Donā€™t mind me, just gonna add this onto the future challenge listā€¦ :rofl:

6 Likes

Was that a ā€œGrinchā€ like smirk? @TheTravelWitch
Donā€™t give her ideas @Amethyst LOL her wheels are always turning. :laughing:

6 Likes

You know it probably would have happened anyways. LOL. Besides, it does sounds like it would be a fun challenge!

5 Likes

ABSOLUTELY!!! @BryWisteria

4 Likes

AHAHA Youā€™re so right :joy: Iā€™ve just ordered a ā€˜knot magicā€™ book

5 Likes

Limberry,
Just wondering what kind of twin I should get cause I donā€™t have none. When I go to the store what should I ask for?
I need to hurry before the end of the challenge!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Ooh gosh I donā€™t know :joy: I have some jute somewhere - I think thatā€™s what @Amethyst is planning to buy too. Iā€™ve just used random ribbons for my basic witches ladder stuff so far though!

4 Likes

Thanks Limberry,
Jute, Iā€™ll try that then
Thank You

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get mine on the 2nd when my money comes in! LOL. It looks good. Amazon seems to think Iā€™ll like it.

Yep, thereā€™s a collection of 18 colors of twine for like eleven bucks. Not too expensive and I can throw some color magic in with the knot magic.

4 Likes

@Amethyst -Between you and @BryWisteria you are like the dynamic duo. So many great people on this site. You ALL keep us on our toes and learning. What would I do without all of you?

3 Likes

Aww, thanks, love! This one Iā€™ll be learning myself. Itā€™s fun to learn new things. And Iā€™d be lonely without all of you guys. :hugs:

4 Likes

First knot ever!! I am so proud and even found Lavender!!

5 Likes

Hahahaha itā€™s like you can see me from afar, @Berta! :joy: Iā€™m always on the hunt for fun challenge ideas- canā€™t help but smirk when thereā€™s a good one to be found :smirk::two_hearts::+1: If the ideas are any good, itā€™s because they either come directly from or are inspired by you wonderful people! :two_hearts:

And ohhh thatā€™s extra exciting to add some color magick in with the knot magick, @Amethyst! Brilliant thinking as always :sunglasses::rainbow:

Absolutely stunning, @Jeannie1! Well done- your knot and lavender combo look beautiful :purple_heart: And I love the cold and black rope you used- itā€™s very shiny and pretty :heart_eyes: You have a talent for knot magic- youā€™ll be all ready to go for the knot challenge when itā€™s released!

3 Likes

VERY WELL DONEā€¦ I love the rope you found. I do think it helps to have round cord of some kindā€¦ it helps it slide through those tight weaves. Lucky you @Jeannie1 to find lavender at this time of yearā€¦ I have some but it is soooo fragile now I am almost afraid to move it. The dust bunnies will love me for that. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes