A Love Letter to Lilith

This is true. Even though I’ve not known them long, I’ve always had entities in my life even as a kid, even when I was in church. (Church tried to get rid of them lol by filling my head with fear, but they stayed anyway lol)

Yes. I love this point. It gels well with what you say about them “hanging around”. (And raiding the cupboards :rofl: but that’s what family does right :person_shrugging:).

This is such a nice chilled way of looking at divinity. They should be our friends and family. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

And the closest of friends. :laughing:

I cheered the day that our friends became comfortable enough to walk over to the fridge and grab what they wanted. (And it saves me having to ask every hour if they want anything. :sweat_smile:)

10 Likes

I expect a full written report from you. :wink: :pink_heart:

10 Likes

@ starborn and @CelestiaMoon thank you very much! your answers are precious! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:I would like to know more about Lilith :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

8 Likes

@AIRAM Awww that’s sweet, you’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really love the family thing :blush: I have a pretty unique relationship with Lilith that I don’t have with the others. I feel that instead of her being “around” she’s here in my body, feeling what I feel, and with my consent she can take over if she wants. She’s a fiery one and loves all kinds of flirty and sexual things, so we’re a good match. :heart_on_fire:

8 Likes

Does this count? :black_heart:

You’re welcome. :black_heart: I’m always glad to talk about our lovely Lilith.

9 Likes

It does. Honestly, I was in a brain-stall funk and hadn’t yet realized you’d created a separate post for the Ceremonial Cacao. But I did find it eventually!

10 Likes

You just went down a huge and massively rewarding research hole. (Or two, it seems. :grin:) If you weren’t brain-stalling, I might have to ask if you’re actually an AI. :crazy_face:

Some days, I find all I can do is reply to notifications, and I don’t even get to see the rest of the forum. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I hear ya there. Then I get backed up the unread and new posts. I feel I have to read EVERY post! I’ve even gone back 2 weeks to see what I missed.

There’s also times I want to comment on a post that needs more thought before I respond; then I forget to go back to it! I’m so full of these “problems” and “pitfalls” as I’ve learned from my post what’s holding you back? I also learned some great tips from that thread!

9 Likes

The bookmark feature of the forum is my best friend :rofl: I do this, too - and I’m a moderator! :laughing:

10 Likes

I have so many bookmarks! I guess it wouldn’t hurt to check them once in awhile :person_shrugging: :laughing:

10 Likes

:shushing_face: I will get to that eventually… :innocent:

9 Likes

What a soft warm calming energy coming from them. Very nurturing.

I can’t believe how breathtaking your setup is you are the master :bowing_woman:

10 Likes

Lilith’s night, darkest night
Passions rise and the air’s alive
Skin gets flushed and the breath is hot
Blood flows fast and the body’s not
Gonna stand still for one moment more.

Listen to the ancient call of your heart
Part your lips and cry out into the dark
Run out into the forest, throw your clothes
Into the stream, as you become the dream
There’s your skin, gleaming in moonlight
Wild and free… as it was meant to be.

:black_moon_lilith: :black_heart:

11 Likes

@CelestiaMoon That’s a beautiful poem. :green_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@CelestiaMoon That poem is so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

10 Likes

This is so you. I love it more than I know how to put into words. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Awww, that makes me so happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

I’m glad I listened when the inspiration came to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

excellent poem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes