A Morning Spell to Open Oneself for Psychic Channelling/Divination/Scrying

Begin your spell by selecting a quiet space. This is best done in the early hours of the day, ideally between 6-7 am. These hours are when your mind is most receptive, unhindered by the day’s distractions. Friday or Tuesday are also good choices for this.

You will need:

• a purple candle
  • a stone, see below for ideas

Light the candle, and as you do, focus not just on the act but on the symbolism it represents. As the flame comes to life, so does your spell.

Now, hold the stone. Feel its weight, its texture, its temperature. This stone is a companion on your journey into your spiritual consciousness. Allow a connection to form between you and the stone, a bridge between your spirit and the universe’s.

With the stone in your hand, close your eyes. Breathe deeply, rhythmically. With each inhalation, envision clarity filling your being, and with each exhalation, imagine all confusion and negativity dissolving away. This breathing is a cleansing for the mind.

Now, recite the following with intention and depth. Each word should not merely be spoken but felt, resonating with your deepest desires for insight and understanding. Let your voice be the conduit for your innermost yearnings, expressing a longing for divine clarity and wisdom. As you utter each line, imagine the words weaving a tapestry of light around you, a protective and empowering shield.

Awaken the depths of mind and spirit,
Challenge the very essence of convention.
Release the barriers, let the astral light illuminate,
Bestow upon me the luminous divinity.
I yearn to glimpse the future,
Reveal to me the path ahead.
I embrace the star’s gift with responsibility,
Vowing to harness this foresight for benevolence alone,
Never to misuse this sacred privilege.

Pass the stone across the flame three times and visualise the light’s wisdom and insight infusing into the stone, turning it into a vessel of knowledge and foresight.

Holding this now-energised stone, transition into a state of meditation. Let your mind wander, guided by the energy of the stone and the candle. Allow visions, thoughts, and feelings to flow freely, observing them without judgment.

As the spell comes to a close, take a moment to express gratitude. Gratitude for the insights gained, the clarity achieved, and the experience itself. Extinguish the candle, marking the end of your spell, but know that the journey you embarked on continues within you.

Afterwards, dedicate some time to reflect and journal your experiences. This is a process of grounding insights, allowing you to integrate them into your daily life.

Ideas for stones

• Amethyst
  • Angelite
  • Azurite
  • Blue Apatite
  • Clear Quartz
  • Fluorite
  • Herkimer Diamond
  • Labradorite
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Lepidolite
  • Malachite
  • Moonstone
  • Opal
  • Rose Quartz
  • Selenite
  • Shattuckite
  • Sodalite
15 Likes

Very lovely spell. Thank you.

9 Likes

Another one to save for later - thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

Well, I just did this meditation this morning and I have to say it was wonderful. I felt awake in every aspect of the word—my meditation was light, meaningful and connected. Thank you for posting this @starborn ! I am watching myself type this as if above myself. Hard to describe :candle:

8 Likes

Hello and thank you so much! I love your list of crystals.

8 Likes

Thank you very much . Blessed be

6 Likes

Beautiful spell, @starborn! You write so thoughtfully and with such detail. It’s a pleasure to read :heart: :blush:

I always appreciate when spells include a note about timing correspondences! It helps with planning and adds an extra boost to the spellwork.

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely spell! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@korvo I’m so glad you had such a wonderful experience with it! It’s hard to describe, but I understand what you’re describing. :black_heart:

@BryWisteria All those years of padding word counts with fluff have paid off! :face_with_peeking_eye: :joy:

I like the timing, too. “Do it anytime you like!” gets me overthinking things and then never getting anything done. :crazy_face:

I find soft restrictions really help me creatively, as well. I might do more of these one candle, one stone things. It kind of… clears the noise…? :thinking:

6 Likes

Since it’s Tuesday, I decided to do this! And I started at around 06:06 or so.

I was a little distracted with mine, when the kitten opened the door and came in. But he settled on the stool bed I’d set up for the two cats, and was content to lay there and watch me. The usual, it seems. He really likes lying nearby and watching me do spell things.

Towards the end, I felt compelled to take some photos of the candle.

Not sure what’s up with the little void in the aura in the second and third shots. Or why there’s so much colour in the air around the flame. Maybe it is more humid than it feels?

Either way, it was a nice way to “officially” start my Tuesday. :smile: :black_heart:

6 Likes

It’s magic. Those candles look alive. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This is mesmerizing :candle: :star_struck: I love the different shots- you could animate this!

What a way to welcome in the new day too- happy Tuesday! :sparkles:

5 Likes