A must read for everyone

Am so happy
1 because of the new people I have met and how they have become part of my life
2 my path seems interesting because of all of u
3 the trust promotion I got that make me a discourse member and meeting yet new people
4 special shoutout to some people here who have treated me more like a sister irrespective of my colour, race and country
5 without u guys, I don’t know what I would have done. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

16 Likes

You’re a beacon of light, @Amara- it’s a blessing to have you here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for all of your great questions and the positivity you bring- it’s a pleasure watching you blossom on your magickal journey. Cheers to the bright road ahead- may you continue to thrive, sister! :sunrise_over_mountains: :heart:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
Awwwwwn ur message warm my soul allot :heartbeat:

6 Likes

@amara its wonderful when everything just sort of starts to click. Hold on to this feeling and keep growing! You’re doing just fine!

7 Likes

@AileyGrey
Thanks sweetheart :heartbeat:

7 Likes

I can see you becoming more confident as you know people have your back! That’s great! I hope you continue to grow!

7 Likes

Ah, my beautiful Amara. You will be great! and one day you will spread your ethereal wings and fly. You don’t need no stinking broom. HAHA
Much love and encouragement
Garnet

6 Likes

@Amethyst
Awwwwwn :see_no_evil:
Am really happy ur message is here

6 Likes

@Garnet
U always have ways to make someone smile with ur beautiful affirmative words​:heartbeat::heartbeat:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.