A New Beginning

Hi my name is Ashley, Im from Southeastern Missouri. Was google searching about reading palms and sone how came to this site. Ive always wanted to learn about witch craft because Im told I come from a long line of witches but my mom and my moms mom refused to let me learn. Which has me at a stand still if I want my daughters to know and learn. So its time for a new beginning

8 Likes

@ashley4 Hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England. This is a beautiful family, and there’s so much to learn and enjoy. Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi, @ashley4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great you found your way here. There are oodles of information on witchcraft here to learn. I know we did a weekly challenge on palmistry but I couldn’t find that off the top of my head. So here’s a video on beginning palmistry.

I’m sure there is more info out there, just follow the links under the video.

I hope you enjoy your new beginning! I look forward to chatting with you more!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ashley4 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ve come to a great place to learn about witchcraft - we have many witches here from many different paths. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of information here to help you out! Is there a specific type of magic you’re interested in? We have plenty of courses here on Spells8 to help you get started.

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home! :houses:

5 Likes

Hello @ashley4,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

A new beginning is a very exciting thing- congrats to you for spreading your magickal wings and embarking on your journey into the Craft. May it bring you much joy and many blessings!

If you ever find yourself looking for topics in particular, have questions, or just want to chat with fellow magick-lovers, this is a great place to do just that. Please make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @ashley4

I’m so glad you have joined us, Ashley, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. This a great place to learn more and to make new friends. I am looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.