A Newbie Crone

Hello @CheriB,

Don’t mind me jumping in on the welcome wagon - I’m Bry, another moderator and Eclectic Witch. Just wanted to say hello :blush:

I hope you’ve been making yourself right at home here. Blessed be!

10 Likes

Thank you! I am an Eclectic witch also.

10 Likes

Hello, Bry! I am always interested to hear of other Eclectic Witches! Thank you for reaching out!

11 Likes

@cheriB
Merry Meet :sunrise:
I am Jeannie
I can’t wait to see

I’m 43 from California
I’m still learning about energy and have lots to learn
Can’t wait to see you!
Jeannie

10 Likes

I’m happy to say you’re amongst fellow Ecelctics here! :blush: There are quite a few of us in the forum who identify as Electic and/or practice multiple paths. Make yourself right at home, Cheri! :heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @CheriB I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. I have been with Spells8 for three years now. It’s so nice to have you join our happy group here. Take a look around the website and feel free to ask questions. Lovely to have you here :dizzy:

8 Likes

@ CheriB my sweet lady :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
we are glad that you are with us!
I am Airram from Greece
whatever you need, just ask, we are here with love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @CheriB

It’s nice to meet you, Cheri! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you, it is nice to merry meet you!

8 Likes

Hi!!! Nice to meet you, and get to know you.

8 Likes

I feel the love! Thank you!

9 Likes

I have been busy looking around, and doing some classes, so I haven’t been in the forum much for several weeks, but I am having a lot of fun!

10 Likes

Hi Jeannie! I love energy, in all forms! I have respect for it, and have fn with it.

11 Likes

Thanks Amethyst! I love your pentagram!

11 Likes

Thanks! I’ve had it as an icon so long I don’t even remember where I got it. I think it was from Live Journal when it was real active. So like, before 2015? LOL! I’ve loved it and had backups of it.

11 Likes