A Poem Named as "Life"

After this one I’m organizing all the poems into sections that have to do with either deities and poems which the general population have fun reading, :books: :books: :books: This is the 6th poem for the general population meanwhile Abba and Balatik are the first 2 poems for the deities section. If anyone has requests for what sort of poem to make next just say it below or send me a private message either here or in the Facebook account so it can be done after next week :smiley: :smiley: (I have Finals this week for college so I’ll be finishing and focusing there first, its Finals for PE and 2 major subjects :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:)

Once again, thank you for all the support and You’re all welcome, I wrote this poem days prior to the week’s challenge,

Blessed Be and Enjoy,
Margaret

Life
by: Margaret

A precious treasure
Seen through all ages
The evidence of time

An endless cycle
Of peace and conflict
Yet still existent

A different face
Prosperity to all
Happiness of time

Thy’ll wake up
Duality of nature
Manifests in anyone

A beloved jewel
Irreplaceable by fortune
For all generation

10 Likes

Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst

4 Likes

I love how you summarized so many feelings in just five stanzas! My favorite was the last one because it’s really a powerful ending.

Thanks for sharing your poetry, Margaret!

4 Likes

That was a challenge for me @Francisco , there are so many ways to describe life, and yes I also do see that neither wealth or any jewel/s can ever replace the life of living beings. Thank you for the review and You’re welcome too

Blessed Be,
Margaret

4 Likes

Beautifully written, @anne2! :heart_eyes: Thanks so much for sharing your powerful poetry, and I’m wishing you all the best of luck with your finals this week! :raised_hands: Sending good energy your way! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you, my mother has me doing online selling of goods too via Facebook this week. My Anito is actually right, I did ask him how to do a spell without any candles and gave me one keyword to focus on it was “Intent”, I have yet to see the entire spell work fully however gradually it’s working so that’s something to be grateful and thankful of @BryWisteria , I’ll figure out how to deal with PE while it also coincided with my menstrual cycle (Gentlemen, Pardon me for mentioning that), I figured during this time of the month I also have insomnia at night. Thank you @BryWisteria , I could use good energy for what I’d be doing the entire week, Likewise may your week also be filled with positive vibes,

Blessed Be,
Anne

4 Likes