A quick hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hello lovely spells family! :bouquet:

Just a quick one to say Iโ€™m still here! Been very busy recently but hopefully will check in with you properly again on Thursday/Friday this week.

So sorry I missed the blue moon! Was not intentional, I feel really guilty for not uploading a ritual as promised! I hope you all celebrated in your own way :blush:

Will be in touch again soon. Love to all :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Letโ€™s get ready for the Full Beaver Moon then!

I hope youโ€™re doing well, Abs! Howโ€™s the new job??

3 Likes

No worries love, things get busy sometimes. Iโ€™m looking forward to catching up with you later! Let us know how you are doing!

3 Likes

@Mrs!!! :heart_eyes: So glad to hear from you- how are you doing? I hope all is well and that you enjoyed the holiday weekend- it sure was a crazy one! :laughing: No worries at all- I hope youโ€™re doing good and thriving at the new job. Sending big hugs! Hope to hear more about your current adventures and always-beautiful spellwork soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey sometimes life throws alot at us at once. You shouldnโ€™t have to feel bad for any of it. Glad youโ€™re ok and hope your job is going well for you! :slight_smile::wilted_flower:

3 Likes

Glad to hear youโ€™re doing okay, just busy! I think weโ€™re all experiencing a bit of that lately :rofl: I look forward to seeing you around here more soon!

3 Likes