A quick hello! 👋

Hello lovely spells family! :bouquet:

Just a quick one to say I’m still here! Been very busy recently but hopefully will check in with you properly again on Thursday/Friday this week.

So sorry I missed the blue moon! Was not intentional, I feel really guilty for not uploading a ritual as promised! I hope you all celebrated in your own way :blush:

Will be in touch again soon. Love to all :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Let’s get ready for the Full Beaver Moon then!

I hope you’re doing well, Abs! How’s the new job??

4 Likes

No worries love, things get busy sometimes. I’m looking forward to catching up with you later! Let us know how you are doing!

4 Likes

@Abs53!!! :heart_eyes: So glad to hear from you- how are you doing? I hope all is well and that you enjoyed the holiday weekend- it sure was a crazy one! :laughing: No worries at all- I hope you’re doing good and thriving at the new job. Sending big hugs! Hope to hear more about your current adventures and always-beautiful spellwork soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hey sometimes life throws alot at us at once. You shouldn’t have to feel bad for any of it. Glad you’re ok and hope your job is going well for you! :slight_smile::wilted_flower:

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing okay, just busy! I think we’re all experiencing a bit of that lately :rofl: I look forward to seeing you around here more soon!

4 Likes