A quick little message

Good morning I hope these words resonate with you.

Blessed me.

11 Likes

Beautiful video with a very happy message :blush::heart:

Thanks for helping me start my day off on a positive note, @Silverbear! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I absolutely love this sound. I’ve seen it all over the :alarm_clock: app and I can’t agree with her sentiment. Especially in our western culture, it’s hard for people to understand that sometimes the purpose of doing something is the same of being happy. I often tell people when they ask why I’m doing something “Because I want to” and they stare at me confused - like they were expecting some life goal or a mystical purpose.

Thank you for sharing this!

7 Likes

This popped up on my HapDay App after I checked off my Morning Check-in.

6 Likes

Thank you, I needed this! Today I woke up and started mentally beating up myself about sleeping in, no motivation for chores or prepping to move in 2 weeks, etc. I needed this video! :pray::sparkling_heart::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Some days our bodies need to rest. If this was happening to your best friend what would you say?

I had that same feeling and I was beating myself up. Then I realized I would never talk like that to my friends or family, why was I talking to myself this way. Then as I pondered how I would talk my kids into getting work done I realized I was feeling rotten due to allergies.

5 Likes

There is a spell for procrastination.
(How can I share links in the forum to spells I find?)

5 Likes

You just need to copy the URL and paste it in your comment :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.