A Ritual For Entering The New Year

One of the most popular times to cast spells is at the new year. This is because many people believe that the new year is a time of new beginnings, and that casting spells can help them to manifest their goals and desires. If you’re interested in casting a spell to help you achieve your goals for the new year, here is a simple witchcraft spell that you can use.

This spell is best performed on New Year’s Eve, but can also be done on New Year’s Day.

What you’ll need:

-1 white candle

-1 piece of paper

-1 pen

-1 bowl

-1 lighter or matches

Instructions:

1. Write down your goal or intention for the new year on the piece of paper. Be as specific as possible.

2. Fold the paper up toward you and place it under the candle.

3. Light the candle and let it burn for a few minutes.

4. Hold the bowl in your hands and focus your energy on your goal. Visualize yourself achieving your goal.

5. Say aloud or in your mind:

"I am (your name) and I am a powerful being.

I cast this spell to achieve (your goal) in the coming year.

I visualization success and I put my will behind it.

This is my desire and I make it happen.

So mote it be!"

1. Let the candle burn out completely and place the paper in the bowl.

2. Keep the bowl in a safe place until the day Jan 1 has ended. On Jan 2 go outside with your bowl and return the contents to mother earth. Thank her for recieving.

This spell can be done annually to help you achieve your goals for the new year. Be specific in your goals and visualization, and believe in yourself and your abilities to make your goals a reality.

12 Likes

Saved and printed for my BoS, thank you! Looking forward to trying this :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! This is lovely. :black_heart:

I’ll aim to do this for my new year on 14 January. So, I suppose I’ll do the 1 January task on 15 January, and the next, 16 January.

7 Likes

I did a bit of new beginning work at Samhain and I think it’s been working well so far- I might enhance it/give a boost with some new year’s magick! :grinning:

This is a lovely manifestation spell, Silverbear- thank you for sharing it! :star2:

7 Likes