A sample of artwork

Hello everyone. I just wanted to share my last interest as photographer. I feel that it has a great conection with my witchy journey. This is the first of a serie i’ m gonna call “Natural Magic”

15 Likes

That’s a really interesting concept!

How did you get the image on the leaves like that? I love it! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This technique it’s s named “clorotipia”. It’ s about solar exposition on leaves. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn’ t. It takes hours of heat and light, so there are variations between one day and another.
It’ s quite magical actually :hugs::sparkles:

5 Likes

@LexiHex I really like this, it’s somewhat soothing. I would love to see anything more you want to share with us, this is most interesting to me! I like how the two leaves join right at the 3rd eye chakra! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

That’s so interesting! It must take dedication to get a good image, then :clap: good on you! As @jan_TheGreenWitch said, I’d love to see any other works that you do. They’re pretty awesome!

4 Likes

Seriously gorgeous and very, very cool!!

5 Likes

Wow, I really love that. I’ve never seen an image like that.

5 Likes

thanks to all. I will share results as I progress in my research. :hugs::sparkles:

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of this. Very nice.

2 Likes

This is beautiful, @LexiHex- thank you so much for sharing it, I’ll look forward to seeing your “Natural Magic” series continue to grow! :maple_leaf: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be and happy creating! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.